Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BatavusRod

Indian Boardtracker with a twist or two!

Nice!!
  2. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

....And another one...
  3. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

It took a while....
  4. BatavusRod

Batavus Path Racer

close up :-)
  5. BatavusRod

Batavus Path Racer

Another one...
  6. BatavusRod

Batavus Path Racer

7. BatavusRod

Batavus Path Racer

pfffffff it's finished...
  8. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Didn't make it... :cry: The fork had a little twist, and it needed to be straighten up. That was done 2 weeks ago, now it's at the the shop for nickel-plate (correct english?) A friend of mine made this awesome 'Taylor' stem!!! In return I did the Lettering and outlines on the tank of his...
  9. BatavusRod

Bare it all

Streamline stuff... I like!
  10. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Hey Troy, I'm thinking of some more details in the pinstriping, i'll post some more pics when finished. I found a Humber fork, the double one! very nice but a bit rusty...
  11. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Thanks! Wow! thats a nice kids bike!
  12. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Final filler (spray)... And then finally paint! And some subtle pinstriping :mrgreen:
  13. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Thanks Folks! Funny historical detail: Opel (yes, the one from the cars) used this design in the '20s for professional race bicycles.
  14. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Busy with filler, and sanding....
  15. BatavusRod

NDN

Re: NDN - Mock up 1.1_springer rake Nice!!!
  16. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Thanks guys, The wheels are 28"
  17. BatavusRod

1935 Speedway Special- New fender! (new-old rust)

Re: 1935 Speedway Special- The SS That's a nice frame, and a realy cool headbadge!! lovit :oops:
  18. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Thanks! Here's a mock up. The seat is just for display, it's to far gone :-( But, I allready found a Brooks competition in blach with copper nails! Yeahaa I found a Mayor Tailor handlebar (reproduction), the one in the pic is just to see how low handlebars look like. Realy happy about this combo...
Back