Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

ENGLISH GRAMMAR & SPELLING

People get the wrong idea about "lazy". Lazy, as I see it, is the new "proper" work ethic e.g. "I'm lazy, so I do things right the 1st time" or "Because I'm lazy I try to find the easiest way to do something right" etc. You get the idea! Work is Cancer! Americans lack laziness! :mrgreen: Cheers!
  2. R

A Bicycle Built for Two!

Shows the new, all right side driveline and the flatbed I made that I'm not yet finished w/ 003 by RainCityRacer, on Flickr Close up of the drive. tan 006 by RainCityRacer, on Flickr Cheers!
  3. R

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

Been wantin' to make a cycle truck for a while, here's what I came up w/ for now! 003 by RainCityRacer, on Flickr 001 by RainCityRacer, on Flickr 004 by RainCityRacer, on Flickr Gonna put it on a real post so it's mor rigid just mounted it for testing. gonna finish and stain still! Cheers!
  4. R

brain buckets?

Brit' Nutcase britnutcase by RainCityRacer, on Flickr Cheers!
  5. R

'55 and on Phillips "lightweight Roadtser" / Commuter

Picked up this Phillips roadster a while back thinkin it would make a great school commuter and grocery getter! It is all that and more, what a pleasure! So, from rusty antique to rusty daily rider; never underestimate the power of patina! As usual Seat, tyres, tubes, cables, chain and grips...
  6. R

A Bicycle Built for Two!

So it occured to me a few mo's ago that my wife and I would have a great time on a tandem and it would help to balance the disparity in cycling condition between us (even when outa shape from not ridin', my legs just remember how to go!). She has been wanting to get into shape and I thought this...
  7. R

Post Pics Of Your Tandem Bike

Here's a coupla pic's of the "Black Mamba" we bought a few mo's ago off SeaCL. These were taken a few days ago, I've since completely revised driveline. Cheers! tan 002 by RainCityRacer, on Flickr tan 001 by RainCityRacer, on Flickr
  8. R

Spoke Threading

Very few 11 g dies out there (lots in India, Taiwan, China) try Buchanan Spoke and Rim. http://www.buchananspokes.net/ Cheers!
  9. R

RAT FRIENDLY BIKE SHOPS

Recycled Cycles is one of the last unpretentious bike shops in Seattle; they have killer deals on used parts and lots of'em. Solutions for just about everything! 1007 Northeast Boat Street Seattle, WA 98105 (206) 547-4491
  10. R

Seattle New Guy!

Hey there! Great site, lots of incredible builds! I like to upgrade old bikes and mak'em daily riders w/ style. Looks like I've come to the right place for inspiration. Thanks
Back