Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. oldfart36

Side shot Friday

Early morning boredom, can I play?
  2. oldfart36

What have you been riding lately?

Ha! Loaded the truck last Monday morning, before I left for New York City, thought I would take the Super Twin Rat to the Hamb Drags this year! Not getting home till yesterday afternoon took care of that! Only thing left to do now! Unload!
  3. oldfart36

My Airman has been getting a few spins lately!
  4. oldfart36

"Oldfart's" 3rd Annual Bike Show And Swap Meet!

"Oldfart's" Bike Show And Swap Meet! CASH To Winners! $100-Peoples Choice! $ 50-Best Original $ 50-Best Restoration! Centrally located between K.C., Wichita, Springfield Mo, etc. FREE to all vendors, Free-No entry fee for bike show, and FREE admission for the public Located off Hwy 400, just...
  5. oldfart36

Dyno Bike History?

Looked for almost a year for a premo OG Mooneyes w/disks. Finally found what I'd been looking for about a month ago, approx. 100 miles north of me.
  6. oldfart36

Will be taking the fastback/zep to Columbia Mo. in a couple weeks, trying to get use to riding it, before the vintage ride!
  7. oldfart36

Picture update! 2nd Annual "OldFart's" Vintage Bike Swap Meet & Show

Here ya go, sorry, just hadn't had time yet.
  8. oldfart36

CHECK these BIG boys out! Just some fun for the show winners! See ya Saturday!!
  9. oldfart36

This weekend will come quick! Be there or be square!
  10. oldfart36

We would like to welcome a new Sponsor to Oldfart's Vintage Bike Swap Meet and Show this year! Tom Davis Chevrolet Has joined our event, and will have a few New Chevy Trucks on display! Great for haulin those ole bikes around!
  11. oldfart36

For those that want to party with us Friday night, and want to stay at the local motel, but don't want to drive the 1.5 miles! We will have the "Oldfart Taxi" available!!!!
  12. oldfart36

Great Addition This Year! We are adding a Bike Show to the fun! CASH To Winners! $100-Peoples Choice! $ 50-Best Original $ 50-Best Restoration! Come and joins us this year, it should be a good one!!! Centrally located between K.C., Witchita, Springfield, etc. FREE to all vendors, FREE bike...
Back