Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. menzorro

Dropped the blazer, now little thingz and such

Put it in the weeds but you might want a little larger rim than 16". Hard to beat a black dropped S10.
  2. menzorro

A DESIGNER NEVER SLEEPS...

I'll have to agree with the guys about the "Army" line but if it read "Cruising Worldwide"...now that would be cool. I love the colors you chose for the shirt.
  3. menzorro

Hello from North Carolina

Welcome. There is a good bike show and sell in Eden, NC. Check events section for details.
  4. menzorro

types of rattle can paint

I like SEM aerosol paints. A little higher priced but worth it. NAPA carries it usually and Summit Racing on the web.
  5. menzorro

I don't understand the negative stigma that bike shops have w/ "customizers"

Where we used to live there was a great bike shop with a museum area and they were good to rat rodders. Now, my closest bike shop didn't want to even sell me parts for my 50's Columbia rat bike and actually called it a piece of crap (he sells and rents Chinese bikes..hahaha). There is another...
  6. menzorro

WINTER BUILD OFF: ~irRATional~ Fe2O3

Pick, your bike is a classic rat and absolutely beautiful. Love it.
  7. menzorro

EDEN NC CABIN FEVER SHOW & SWAP March 1st

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?52702-NCVBA-4th-Annual-Cabin-Fever-Swap-meet-amp-Show-Sat-March-1st-Eden-NC Fun show. Cool bikes and parts for sale.
  8. menzorro

New Balloon Tire Available

I got a set from John and they look great. He was excellent to deal with and shipping was reasonable and fast.
  9. menzorro

North Carolina bike shop/museum

Hope you get the bike show and swap meet going. What about a rat rod car and bike show ?
  10. menzorro

NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

What is the orange RSS thing that follows me around on the forum index ? I have no alerts and don't subscribe to anything.
  11. menzorro

FOR SALE

I have thought his too. Reference prices on sold items would help us all. Knowing the sold price and the time it took to sell could also help us with buying and selling on other sites.
  12. menzorro

disheartening

Get the kid involved in the repair if it's OK with the Dad. He might be less likely to abuse something that he has had to help fix.
  13. menzorro

Finally got a stand

I've been putting off painting and assembling my Colson because of the difficulty of working without a stand. Now no excuses...
  14. menzorro

Finally got a stand

Got a Park PCS1 repair stand yesterday for $75 and the guy threw in the tool tray. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me. Can't wait to try it out today. http://wilmington.craigslist.org/bik/4133850974.html
  15. menzorro

Christmas parade

What ya riding in the parade ?
  16. menzorro

Thankful for my Thanksgiving find: AMAZING PHOTOS

That's funny. I have a 38 Colson and my Mother-in-law still has her 37 Colson that she got new.
  17. menzorro

Thankful for my Thanksgiving find: AMAZING PHOTOS

Were you into Colsons before you found the family connection ? Great photos.
  18. menzorro

38 Colson beginnings

This is nearly a year of parts hunting. Going to start the hard stuff now.
  19. menzorro

Prewar bike rehabilitation

This bicycle will make a really great looking rider. I guess this is the bike that you're hunting a leather seat for. How do you come up with all the cool bikes ? I feel really lucky if I can find one a year.
Back