Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikesnbuses

SOLD LOCAL PU in southern RI on CT/RI border Vintage 1949 Columbia balloon tire bicycle

NOTE!! I will trade this bike for the CORRECT ALUMINUM TRUSS RODS I need for my 1940 HAWTHORNE! (These are NOT the same as Silver King truss rods..) Great project bike for this summer!Lots of patina ! The year is 1949 made in Westfield Massachusetts .. Boys bicycle with 26" wheels Asking $100...
  2. bikesnbuses

SOLD NOS prewar postwar Diamond skip tooth 1" pitch 56" long chain

This is a New Old Stock Diamond chain ! The Box is scruffy.. But skip tooth chain is brand new out of the box with a tiny touch of surface rust in a small section Asking $110 shipped in the USA obo ALWAYS looking for ALUMINUM TRUSS RODS (or just ONE) for a 1940 Hawthorne All-American (NOT the...
  3. bikesnbuses

SOLD Antique chrome jeweled automobile marker light Now $30 shipped

I got this with a bunch of bicycle parts ..what you see is what you get.. Uncleaned..Perfect for your rat rod bicycle , motorcycle or car.. HEAVY cast with fair chromed piece would look cool with a LED light inside maybe? NOW Asking $30 shipped in the USA obo
  4. bikesnbuses

Looking to buy or trade for middle of the road condition prewar Rollfast Bars

Looking to buy or trade for middle of the road condition prewar Rollfast Bars As the title says.. I'm looking for a set of these particular prewar ROLLFAST crossbreed bars with the bigger crossbar.. these are NOT the typical prewar cross-braced bars.. The BARS have a stamped R under where the...
  5. bikesnbuses

Wtb nice set of 22" wide Torrington scripted" U bar handlebars

As title says.. Wtb nice set of 22" wide Torrington scripted" U bar handlebars ( like shown in picture below ) with minimal scuffing some rust ok.. thank you
  6. bikesnbuses

Original BLUE Schwinn BX wanted

I had a BLUE one as a kid..Looking for another one for sale.. .. Thanks everyone,Jeff in RI
  7. bikesnbuses

Looking for a matching white painted front load EA 6 rib headlight

Im looking for a close match to this particular WHITE EA front load headlight.. there is a set on my bike,this one shown is one I own ..Im looking for one as close as possible..if I can.. 🙃 Thank you everyone! Jeff
  8. bikesnbuses

SOLD Fantastic single rear original black paint Mongoose BMX Motomag 2 II

This wheel has 3 paint "defects" ,peeling bubbles,common with these wheels otherwise dirty but fantastic! PLEASE keep in mind that I only hosed this off with water..I figured Id let the new owner clean it the way they desired..maybe leave as is even I do NOT have the guts for the wheel..I went...
  9. bikesnbuses

Another 1 in a million eBay score..

I had the great fortune and dumb luck..(And lots of time on the computer🙄 ) Its here in my possession awaiting the new wheelset and seat to be installed this week.. It took a month to get but obviously, worth the wait.. ESPECIALLY for the price! :cool: It had a cruddy weld put on the seatpost...
  10. bikesnbuses

42ND DUDLEY BICYCLE SWAPMEET APRIL 10 8AM-2PM

I Didnt see this listed here... repost from the interwebs SUNDAY APRIL 10TH 2022. RAIN OR SHINE 8 AM- 2 PM OR UNTIL YOU LEAVE. WE TRY TO HAVE 4 SHOWS A YEAR, THIS IS OUR FIRST OF 2022. THERE WILL ALSO BE A SUMMER,EARLY FALL AND LATE FALL EVENT AT THIS SAME LOCATION WE ARE CONSCIENTIOUS...
  11. bikesnbuses

SOLD Prewar rusty gold ! Mens Persons seat and Torrington #8s

PEDALS SOLD!! Uncleaned scruffy but spin freely and may clean up decently Torrington #8 mens pedals w 4" blocks Asking $55 shipped obo Decent rider quality Persons mens seat.. obvious tears ,a few spots of red paint overspray Asking $135 shipped obo
  12. bikesnbuses

NJ local PU on ebay! SWEET Roadmaster HEAVY patina..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304346351934?hash=item46dc74c93e:g:TG8AAOSwxkhhyMPV
  13. bikesnbuses

WTB Prewar Hawthorne streamile Zep light headlight without top fin

Any color ok..prefer one with 2 small bolt fender attached style..
  14. bikesnbuses

Large 1940's Colson Tricycle local pickup in southern RI

Great trike, needs tires, has replacement seat.. $60 WITH hubcaps $40 WITHOUT hubcaps.. Located in Ashaway RI zip code 02804 I can hold for an agreed time if it is paid for.. Thank you! Jeff
  15. bikesnbuses

SOLD Vintage 1950 ladies balloon tire Schwinn Starlett tank bicycle LOCAL P/U in RI

Great winter restoration project. An antique all original bike with tank rack and part of the headlight.. This is not rideable as it it.. NO shipping,sorry LOCAL PICK UP ONLY in southern RI in Ashaway
  16. bikesnbuses

WTB$$ Parts for a prewar 1941 Hawthorne All American

Im looking to BUY parts for this bike I just picked up my THIRD Hawthorne All American!! this one is a 41.. Im looking for the big stainless chainguard,the frame mounted Wise lock and correct set... Shown for seat and chain guard reference is my 1940 Thank you everyone!
  17. bikesnbuses

SOLD local p/U in RI 1951 Columbia 5 star Superb

Great project..no pedals..(I MIGHT have some somewhere for it)it comes with a nice 26" front wheel (it has incorrect 24"on it) Rack is cracked by brace..light needs work,non locking fork..front fender has small tear under fork where it bolts onto the fork..missing tail light.. BUT GRAY PROJECT...
  18. bikesnbuses

Withdrawn Vintage Armacost Bicycle Headlamp 6V Sealed Beam No.220 N.O.S like a Delta setup Battery box

Super cool ! New Old Stock vintage Armacost bicycle Headlamp 6V Sealed Beam No.220 N.O.S NEW FREE SHIP. Condition is "New". Beautiful condition with box and instruction. Perfect for any build! Asking $85 shipped in the USA obo
  19. bikesnbuses

NOT mine..Free 20" slick in Hartford CT area

https://hartford.craigslist.org/bop/d/plainville-free-old-20-bicycle-slick/7353622618.html
  20. bikesnbuses

WANTED Looking to see if anyone has a HIGH end PREWAR for sale (non-Schwinn..and NON-red...sorry :-)

So...I sold a large chunk of my comic book collection ..and the guy wants more.. 😳:banana: Im looking for bikes that arent red in color preferably..I have 3 red bikes and not the biggest fan of red to begin with.. I know .. :rolleyes: So, Im looking to see what might be available to...
Back