Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. artirez

<{€ Death Star ¥}>

Re: <{€ Death Star ¥}> sweet chain guard!!
  2. artirez

30's Huffman Build Off #8

wow. i love the stove trick! looking foward to finished product.
  3. artirez

Kustom Coaster III (Completed)

Re: Kustom Coaster III sweet light set up!
  4. artirez

Elgin BMX Cruiser

wow those cranks and wheels are going to compliment each other perfectly!! sweet choice!
  5. artirez

baller on a budget

Thanks!!
  6. artirez

baller on a budget

Greeting. Excited to be joining the build off. I'm still pretty new to building and deffiantly still brain storming. I'll keep you posted! Thanks for looking!
  7. artirez

Ready 2 Ride

8. artirez

My Cruiser got a tank :)

I think blue paint with white decals would look real good!
  9. artirez

Sacramento CycleFest Poker Run. March 31st. Postponed!

Re: Sacramento CycleFest Poker Run March 31st. 2012 Sweet! Time to get the cruising season started!
  10. artirez

'34 Rollfast Ballooner Restoration

SWEEET PAINT SCHEME & PATTERN! !! LOVE THE WHEEL PAINT TOO!
  11. artirez

Monark Rocket

Thanks everybody! I'm still new to building bike so the compliments are really appreciated :mrgreen: !!
  12. artirez

Monark Rocket

Thanks!!
  13. artirez

Monark Rocket

I picked this frame up at thrift store. got it for $10 along with some other random parts I used on another bike. I had these grand plans which included a whole other color scheme, powder coating and a bunch of parts I still needed to buy. Got tired of waiting and one saturday just put it...
  14. artirez

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Purple bike is a old huffy that used to be pink. I painted it purple with a flower pattern. I'm not sure what the other bike it, maybe a Monark.
  15. artirez

Helllooo

Thanks everybody! Pics coming soon. Just have to make a photo bucket account and I will post them in the gallery. Thanks again! I enjoy this site.
  16. artirez

Helllooo

Hi, I'm Joe. I like to build bikes in my spare time. I just finshed one rat rod and and looking foward to building my second. I look forward to hearing about cruises, shows and swapps to attend. Thanks!!
Back