Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle - Re-engineered as a Trike

Well, I thought I would document this build. I plan on doing it up as a Columbia/Huffman WWII "clone" of sorts. The third pic is Cpl Ed Hillmans bicycle and probably the direction I will go. Columbia: Huffman: It was a civilian bike that ended up being pressed into military service...
  2. O

Todays haul - Now with Pics

More pics when I get home. Includes tons of nos parts too. More pics coming up. I will also catalog it all here: a. '68 Huffy Frame - Serial # 8H580024 b. NOS / Sealed Bag Wald Chrome 24" Middleweight Front and rear Fenders with braces c. NOS / Sealed Bag Wald Chrome 24" Middleweight Front...
  3. O

JC Higgins

If he accepts my $50 offer, I'll go pick this up this weekend:
  4. O

Can you ID this Huffy?

Only pic I have right now. There is an old tricycle in the foreground.
  5. O

Sears Tanker

Haven't driven out to pick it up yet, I wanted to see if you guys thought $40 was a low enough price for it first.
  6. O

Hawthorne Rat

Here is my Hawthorne Rat. I am still deciding on the seat, what do you think?
  7. O

CL - Hawthorne

My next project, $40 Hawthorne, thanks to the advice of OZ1972:
  8. O

Need help finishing my bike

Ok, so I would like you guys to help me finish off my bike. It is a '59 Schwinn Jaguar that I have stripped down. I know I still want to change out the seat and wheels. I am not opposed to a repaint. I would like to stay within $200 to finish it up. What do you think I should do? Here is how...
  9. O

My intro

Well, I've been lurking here for a while and thought I might as well finally join. I'm a 40 year old from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Married with 3 children ages 3, 12 and 21. My name is James. Attached in my current project. I've chopped bikes and motorcycles in the past but never tried my hand at...
Back