Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. eparsons

Chainring

I’m looking for a schwinn exercise bike chainring. The big one off of the cranks. Picture for reference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. eparsons

BO15 Hey “IKG”

I’m a little late to the party but here goes. I’ve wanted to build a gasser/dragster inspired bicycle for awhile so when my buddy posted this frame for sale I jumped on it. It’s a 60’s sears space liner with a rat trap fork. My plan was to run a 26x55mm rim with a Gerald slick on the back with...
  3. eparsons

The Squirrel

I picked up this 50's JC Higgins Speed Flite Friday along with a 60's Murray. Loved the look of the Higgins from the moment I saw it. Did a deal today with a buddy and got the red tires and they worked great on the bike. Have a friend that is going to rebuild the two speed bendix. Got the...
  4. eparsons

"SOLD" Parting out the Max, Huffy pro thunder max that is

I'm parting out my huffy pro thunder max that I picked up last year. The frame and fork show some wear on the chrome around the bottom bracket and the forks. No dents or cracks. The wheels are skyway tuff wheel ones with tires. These are early ones before they put their name on the wheels...
  5. eparsons

Fred Klunkstone

Well I think I've finally found a bike to build in the build off. It's a Firestone supercruiser that I'm making into a klunker. It's going to be a mild build with some fresh paint on the frame and some cool klunker/bmx goodies. Can't decide if I want to call it "the flunker or the klunkstone...
  6. eparsons

Calling it the Reaper..

Picked this custom trike up last night. I have been wanting one for awhile to play around with and this one came up. Going to do some changing to the stance and some frame mods. Thanks for looking..
  7. eparsons

Firestone super cruiser

I Bought this frame from Steve. It had a different fork that just didn't suit the frame. I bought this fork about six months ago and have been waiting for the right frame. The patina is so close you would think it's was original. I will be Using wartime blackout new departure hubs and I have a...
  8. eparsons

Licensed To Ill(same name , new frame)

This is my first entry in a build off. I chose this name because the Beastie Boys licensed to ill was my first cassette way back in the day and figured it would be a cool first build off name. I am using a 2005 schwinn corvette frame that i got from Tinmachine. I will be changing the forks to a...
  9. eparsons

93 Parkpre

My 93 Parkpre 24 team cruiser. This thing is pretty cool as it is but i can't leave things the way they are when i get them. I think this is a disease all us bike people have. Look forward to updates as i make it more my own. Thanks for looking.
  10. eparsons

Parkpre

Picked this one up a couple weeks ago, traded a tool box for it. I have been wanting a old school cruiser for awhile. This is a 93 not quite old school but it's still cool. I had never heard of parkpre so i did some research on these bikes. The tubing is all tange with a titanium finish.These...
  11. eparsons

Happy Thanksgivig

No fresh finds at the moment, just wanted to wish all my fellow RRB members a Happy Thanksgiving and didn't know where to put it. Hope everyone has a great day and eats as much as possible. Also a special thanks to Steve for a great site and for bringing all us bike lovers together. Thanks Eric
  12. eparsons

Monark (Long and Low) Pic heavy

I bought this bike as a rider and decided i needed to make it mine. I used the RRB resources to accomplish exactly that. The lights were made by Sorcerer, the post by Slowriderz, bought the stem from Tin machine. So here it is from start to finish" well are they ever finished". Thanks for...
  13. eparsons

Monark Silver King

Just picked this,the guy said it's a 1936 monark silver king. I think it's a 24inch any help would be great. Looks like it's been fix where the down tube meets the bottom bracket, will put up better pics tomorrow.
  14. eparsons

I can't any of my bike pics small enuff for my avatar, how would i accomplish this. Any help would be great
  15. eparsons

My $15 dollar Monark(SORT OF)

I got this today from a great guy,(thanks Pete) who held it for me for a week. Its a 40's or 50's monark. I can make out the word sport on the top tube but can't read the next word. It also has a bicycle license from Blue Mound Texas. The front fork is a old schwinn with the lock still intacted...
  16. eparsons

diamondback della cruz

Scored this sweet 08 della cruz for $50 bucks.
  17. eparsons

Any help out there

I picked this up but have no idea of make , model , or year. Any help would be great.
  18. eparsons

Skip and the Rangerette

I picked both of these up, i know the ladys is a rangerette but have no idea what kind the guys bike is. Any help would be great.
  19. eparsons

KNUCKLEHEAD

I bought this bike at the Big Fort Worth on my birthday,it's my second rollfast but the first one to make it too a rider. I bought some of the parts from members wheels(ind-chuckz),grips(pick) and one bad badge from the famous JEZUSJONS, i also got the seat at the FTW sale. The post was on a...
  20. eparsons

my fresh finds

I have been wondering where and how you guys find these great fresh finds , well i think i found some today. this will be my bike and this one toomy wife claimed this oneand this poor guy , well i couldn't leave him sitting there all four for a $100 buck , i think i did good for my first big...
Back