Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

New Bike Hauler

That is exactly why the orange shag carpeting will be making an exit.. : )
  2. D

New Bike Hauler

I loved these when I was a kid during the van craze. I recently picked this one up, complete with orange shag carpeting... It had 92,000 miles and most of its original paint.
  3. D

Indy

I went. I am glad I did. there was some cool stuff there. I brought home some doo dads, nothing major, but the prices were right.
  4. D

Indy

I am sorry if there is a thread on this already, but I did a quick search and found nothing. Is anyone going to Indy next weekend? Is this a good meet to find vintage bike parts? Thanks, Doug
  5. D

Anymore Jeep freaks out there?

More Pics
  6. D

Anymore Jeep freaks out there?

I will try to post some pics later. I have a 48 CJ 2A, a 05 Unlimited and a 15 JK. Just sold a 98 Cherokee.
  7. D

2013 FELT BURNER 29er - GOOFY VIDEO ADDED

Here is the new seat, much more comfortable for me.
  8. D

I will have to count the teeth, but I must say that when I move this bike around the garage, I feel like a little kid that is sneaking out with his big brother's bike.:cool2:
  9. D

Very cool, I like it.
  10. D

Well, I finally rode the bike. It was just a short ride, I do not think I am fully cleared to ride. I was concerned about the 2 speed, but the gear spread seems to be pretty good, I like the way it rides. I do not like the seat though, very small and uncomfortable for my big but. I ordered a...
  11. D

Hi Michael, The heart is doing well. Recovery has slowed since I was cleared to drive though. I hit the ground running and forgot to slow down. I had been looking for a teaching job, and one was offered to me last week, so like a dummy I accepted it, and wore myself out last week. As for...
  12. D

No, not at all, to like the CJ is to be manly without having to assert it 8) And to keep this on topic, sometimes I haul bikes with the bantam.
  13. D

How long have you been married?

Uhmm, anniversary was yesterday, and it is 27, not 28. I got a year ahead of myself. I did that one year with my birthday, I spent the whole year thinking I was a year older. It was like getting a bonus year on my birthday that year. On a side note: This was my one hundreth post woo hoo!
  14. D

Luke: Thanks, and we will see on the seat. I am concerned about the butt to seat ratio :wink: Rat Rod: Thanks ifits free: It takes a real man to admit that in an open forum 8)
  15. D

Settling in to it's new habitat...
  16. D

The bike arrived today. Thank you Michael! The colors are much better in person. I was expecting red and white, but the red is nice and bright with a hint of small metal flake in it, and the white is actually to the grey side. Mine also had the skinwalls on it, I guess they ran out of the...
  17. D

BIKEFLIGHTS.COM - MY EXPERIENCE

The bike was dropped off in L.A. on Friday, and arrived here in STL on Tuesday. Not too bad.
  18. D

Oh the things I find..

There were also these... http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4102114881.html
  19. D

BIKEFLIGHTS.COM - MY EXPERIENCE

I just shipped a 29" Felt bike from L.A. to St. Louis with Bike Flight. The process was super smooth. I have no idea on price, becuase I have never shipped a bike before, and I did not shop around. The box weighed 42 lbs, and I think it was slightly oversized. Shipping came to $79.00 with up...
  20. D

A big thank you to Silverbeach for going above and beyond in helping me get this bike. I cannot wait for it to get here, looks like it will be here Wednesday, although it will be a while before I can ride it. I had open heart surgery a few weeks ago to repair my aortic valve that has been...
Back