Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BobbyStillz

PERSIAN EXCURSION

Place holder...
  2. BobbyStillz

WINONA RIDER

It was a journey, but we made it... I give you: WINONA RIDER Built on a 1969 Murray Eliminator base, I started with bones, with the intention of keeping it pretty gnarly and, well, ratty. (build-thread here) My inspiration for the name came from this license plate. It's...
  3. BobbyStillz

Dealer Display Models

Anyone else have a dealer display bike? They were typically all chrome and fully loaded with the available features. Here's one I had. Was missing the pump, sadly, but it was a smooth ride. It had 3 gears on a toggle, and 3 on the grip. A wild set up that you could combine for a total of 9 gears.
  4. BobbyStillz

WINONA RIDER: finished

More details to come, in regard to the design and name inspirations, but for now...here is the base frame I will be building up. I have enough parts in hand to make it rideable, but only 75% of what I need to complete the vision. The other 25% is gonna be a wicked reveal, if I can pull it off...
  5. BobbyStillz

WTB checkered troxel seat

WTB this checkered troxel seat. I am looking for both the red, and blue version. **EDIT** found red version, still looking for blue. Came on middle weight bikes, possibly on Evans Colson. Thanks in advance
  6. BobbyStillz

PERSIAN EXCURSION (1969 Buzz Bike)

Ok, I'm going to take another swing at this. FYI the Pink Panther will still be finished and presented in all it's glory. For now though, I will be building out another '67 ish Murray, but instead of an Eliminator, it will be a Buzz Bike. Big thanks to @Scribble for the bones.
  7. BobbyStillz

ISO original '70s & '80s concert/band shirts.

Hello Party People! This might be a long shot, but does anyone have any old concert tees they're willing to let go of? My dad got rid of his when they stopped fitting (long before I showed interest), I am almost 40 and still have the same body type as I did in high school (I know, poor me)...
  8. BobbyStillz

Grinding off tabs

Hello Party People! Can I partially or entirely grind off a tab without having to move into class 2? Thanks Here's what I am considering removing (at least partially).
  9. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Rectangle headlight like Rampar and Soubitez

Looking for a rectangular headlight or fog light with decent to clean chrome. Doesn't have to be Rampar or Soubitez (or even from a bicycle) just looking for anything in that vein. Please share pics of what you've got (see examples below). Thanks!
  10. BobbyStillz

1957 J.C. Higgins (Wifey wants a cruiser)

So I have built and customized a lot of bikes. Every now and again, my wife will ask me, when am I going to build HER a cruiser. She has her 1969 Schwinn Collegiate (which she loves), but it's not quite the lead sled bombers I cruise around on. Well, I had been trying to find the perfect bike...
  11. BobbyStillz

ISO Sacramento (SACTO) bicycle license plate

I guess Sacramento didn't put years on their plates, so I need at least 1 plate (2 would be great). Thanks
  12. BobbyStillz

1985 Team Murray SX2

Found this little guy today.
  13. BobbyStillz

Schwinn Spitfire tire and tube 26x1.75

Schwinn Spitfire tire with original Schwinn tube. $40 w/ free shipping CONUS.
  14. BobbyStillz

52T Monark sprocket / chainwheel

52T Monark chainwheel $20 w/ free shipping CONUS.
  15. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Schwinn Exerciser fork assembly

Looking for just the fork assembly (with nuts and bolts) off a Schwinn Exerciser stationary bike.
  16. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER - Close, but no cigar.

Ok! Long time listener first time caller :21: Excited to finally get in on an official buildoff! My build is being christened PINK PANTHER, and I will be building around a 20" Murray Eliminator frame. Just got the frame from @Jaxon last week, so we'll see what happens!
  17. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Buzz bike/Eliminator frame

Hello Party People! I am looking for a Murray built Buzz Bike/Eliminator frame only. Need it structurally sound, cups/bearings are a bonus, but paint can be trashed as I am going bare metal. I already have a fork, seat and wheels in mind so all I need is the frame (I have the guard as well)...
  18. BobbyStillz

ISO a pair of white walls 26" x 2.35"

Hello Party People! I need a pair of Bontrager white wall tires size 26" x 2.35". Anyone have a set? Open to another brand of the same size and aesthetic. Thanks
  19. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Trade my sprocket for your 26t sprocket

Hello Party People! I would like to trade for a 26t chain wheel (sprocket) in this design (CWC I believe): I am offering ONE of the following sprockets in trade: 24t CWC Roadmaster NOS 52t WALD I am also open to a Westfield made 26t sprocket. I only seem to find 24t, but if you have a...
  20. BobbyStillz

1945 Westfield 'Spitfire', BALLOONATIC

See the full build here, in the 'Builds' forum. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1945-westfield-custom-custom.108452/
Back