Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Columbia Imperial

Well, I got my bike a few weeks ago through UPS... it's wasn't bad ($80). I'm happy with it... I took it apart, regreased everything that needed it, cleaned up the paint with mcquires polish, and got rid of most of the rust it had... The paint isn't the best but I wanted it as original as...
  2. M

Columbia Imperial

Never heard of Greyhound shipping but it's worth looking into... thank you. I figured UPS or even FedEx would be quite pricy. I"ll figure something out. I"m not in a huge rush, but would like to have it here in the next few weeks. I'm rebuilding what i think is a late 60's ROSS female bike. I...
  3. M

Columbia Imperial

Just bought me a 1958 Columbia Imperial on craiglist. I'm in San Diego and my father in law is in Wichita, so he picked it up for me and it's in better shape than the craiglist pics showed... It's red and it's 99% all there! It seems like the headlight and the rack are gone, but doesn't seem...
  4. M

Hello from North County San Diego

well, here is the link to my facebook bikes... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... f878e74ca5 my columbia frame nearly done and my brother's pre-war Road Master... what do y'all think???
  5. M

ok... so I put the photos in an album and clicked on the "share this..." and it took me to a new email in outlook with the below link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... f878e74ca5 I did something wrong didn't I?? sorry guys...
  6. M

I actually have some pics on facebook but don't know how to load them here... I'll try to post some soon. I think my columbia frame is going to come out really good. I love that frame. it's simple but nice.
  7. M

first time attempting to write here. Love the photos and ideas I have gotten from this. I am currently working on my bike... i got 60's columbia frame but the red paint was too far gone. it's currently painted with an olive drab green, on all black wheels and tires. I'm touching up on some old...
Back