Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Cleveland, Ohio / Old Brooklyn Pedal for Prizes!

Old Brooklyn Pedal for Prizes Saturday, May 18, 2013 Register beginning at 11:00am, Raffle at 3:30pm Loew Park, 3121 Oak Park Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 Get your bike ready! Win great prizes, including six brand new bicycles, by exploring local businesses and other points of interest in...
  2. C

Quickie Build For My Son!

Just put this together for my 12 year old son. Frame and fork are from a '07 Schwinn Stingray Black Friday that I found in the trash. It was missing too much to restore, so za kid got a new toy. He's pretty pumped. Gonna wrap that seat tomorrow.
  3. C

1981 Sears NFL Cleveland Browns Bike

Been ridden about 12 times. Been hanging in the basement for 30 years. Brian Sipes #17. Any one else have any other teams? Haven't seen too many out there. Thanks for looking. Go Browns! -
  4. C

My Bike , My City Cleveland, Ohio

Still a work in progress. I painted it 'Hammered Black'. Restored the 1950's seat. Made the wood seat post and grips from oak. white rims and white brick treads to come!
  5. C

New Guy here from Cleveland, Ohio

Hi! My name is Rich and I am 32 years old, a father of one, and an avid bicycle enthusiast! I have been riding and tinkering with bikes for most of my life and when I came across this site (after deciding I have enough junk parts laying around to build a ratrod bike) I was hooked. Thanks for...
Back