Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

First Russian RRB Built Off entry aka "Ragnarok Tango Express"

Vlad ! I like you idea I look forward to your creation.
  2. K

Crusty Racer Finished...

What a great looking Rat Bike.It is a definition
  3. K

Firewing 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe (2nd) - 3/15 TRADED

Re: FireWing 53 Columbia 3 Star 8/1 Maiden Voyage Great looking bike Kingfish. I have been watching your build and learning from it. Thanks for all those details.
  4. K

The Rota Racer...

Nice bike great creativity. It is great when we take a bunch of parts and create.
  5. K

Blade - stretched racer?

The bike looks great,but the welds I thought I was bad at welding.
  6. K

1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

Petrohead, Thanks for showing me what can be done. This bike honors its heritage by making it todays usable art. It is why I love this site the history of the bicycle is honored with todays innovation. Congradulations ...
  7. K

Diagnosis:Tripolar Some Progress

Nice trike ! I look forward to the finished pics. I am going to be looking for one for beer, groceries, beer not necessarily in that order.
  8. K

new guy

thanks Thanks fireproof, I think I am going to learn a lot here and have a lot of fun doing it.
  9. K

new guy

I have been enjoying this site for sometime. I am a big fan of old bikes and Ratrodbikes. I saw they are having a build off contest and I want to be apart of it. So I joined to see and learn from all those creative minds out there. There are some fantastic bikes here.I bought a couple at an...
Back