Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tanksalot

Freight Train 1896

Another build of completed and another bike for my collection. Here’s the finished bike photo . I may upgrade the photos before the dead line . That being said I want to put up a few photos just in case .
  2. tanksalot

Freight Train 1896

I decided to jump in the build off because I was planing on building this any way . This is a 1896 Barnes and Sterns rear steer Racing tandem . This bike could be one of the oldest build of bikes in build off history ??? The bike was $150 in 1896 . There’s a lot not correct on this bike . But...
  3. tanksalot

Sebring MX back from rust and dust.

Sebring MX back from rust and dust. Is Finished !
  4. tanksalot

Roaring 20s Winged Wheel Archbar

Roaring 20s Winged Wheel Archbar is finished!
  5. tanksalot

Murray Drag Star Bike

Murray Dragstar bike is finished !
  6. tanksalot

Sebring MX back from rust and dust.

This is a Sebring MX bike I bought at the Copake bike show in NY . The bike was $20 but pretty rough. This is the starting point.
  7. tanksalot

SOLD Elgin Skirt Guards and chain guard $100 Shipped ! in the USA

This is a Elgin Chain guard with the skirt guards they are for a 26 inch wheel bike. . The holes on the skirt guards are in the condition you see in the photos. That being said they are totally useable . The price is $100 Shipped in the USA PayPal or a postal money order is fine provided it is...
  8. tanksalot

Electra and other Bike bells $16 each or $60 for the lot of six shipped

What we have here is several bike bells . There’s Electra and others . These are new older stock . And have never been on a bike. The two Electra bells have slight imperfections on the graphic on the top center of the bells . They are $16 each shipped or ((( $60 for the lot!!! ))) in the USA ...
  9. tanksalot

Electra Big bike bells $28 each shipped

What we have here is several Electra bike bells . These are new older stock . And have never been on a bike most have header cards some do not. They are $28 each shipped in the USA . Respectfully US shipping only. PayPal or postal money order is fine provided it’s sent right away.If buying a...
  10. tanksalot

Roaring 20s Winged Wheel Archbar

Tiis is a 1920s Columbia Archbar. This bike was purchased as a fork crank and seat post . At least I feel like I have the most important pieces to build up from. I did manage to buy a original correct badge for the bike. I didn’t even know this was going to be a category until tonight. I’m...
  11. tanksalot

Murray Drag star bike

Ok , I’m caught off guard a bit seeing three catagory s . As I was intending to do the winter muscle bike build off. But hey the more catagorys means hopefully more builders then great! I have a bike I disassembled and never got around to reassembling for the sake of full disclosure . This is...
  12. tanksalot

Custom Iverson Bike

I’m putting the bike as finished as I missed the photo deadline once before . I may change my photo ? If I happen to forget again . At least I have a photo.
  13. tanksalot

Custom Iverson bike

Another year has passed and another year I told myself I’d respectfully sit out the build off . This year was going to be because of lack of time . That being said I know I’ll be building a bike so I guess I’ll enter the bike I’m building . I’m down to two choices . I’ll just start off with this...
  14. tanksalot

Orient Express

Orient Express This is the first bike I have entered in the catagory. Good luck everyone !
  15. tanksalot

Colson Resto Rod

Colson Resto Rod Another one in the books . Good luck everyone.
  16. tanksalot

Orient Express

I can enter one bike in each category . Since my other build off bike the Colson Resto Rod is just about close to done. I decided to enter this bike in the anything goes catagory . I’m not expecting to weld on this one but it’s such a odd bike and I need to put a new tire on and seat plus tune...
  17. tanksalot

Colson Resto Rod

I decided to enter the build off using a Colson in a bucket. This is how I bought the bike. It’s been repainted in places albeit poorly ish. There is also missing paint and house paint in places. My plan is to make it easier to ride than a typical Colson that rides like wet cement. Also clean up...
  18. tanksalot

Apache Drag Bike

I do didn’t want to make the same mistake as last year forgetting to put a photo in the completed section. Good luck to everyone who completed a bike
  19. tanksalot

BO15 Apache Drag Bike Lights are on !

This is my attempt to build a bike I’d normally never consider for a build off it’s a middle weight Columbia. The purple color is what made me decide to give it a try. Not sure what I’m going to do with this bike but I have some ideas . Time will tell .The bike is as found I have the fenders but...
  20. tanksalot

Bicycle Swap Meet Sunday March 22 CANCELED CANCELED Thompson CT / Former Dudley bike show

BICYCLE SWAP MEET SUNDAY MARCH 22 2020 9-am until you Leave. BIKES-PARTS=ACCESSORIES BRING YOUR OLD BICYCLES HI WHEEL- Stingray - BMX CASH BUYERS ON HAND + FREE HONEST APPRAISALS Our 39th bicycle swap and Our 4TH one at this location.. Held INDOORS and outdoors A fun day with bicycles...
Back