Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Fat Lip

Fire Rat

I entered the last build off with this bike but I never got around to doing anything with it other than get most of the parts needed to build it. I thought with the virus that things would slow down at work but instead it got crazy busy and I just didn't have the time to work on this bike. That...
  2. Fat Lip

BO15 Murray Fire Rat

I've decided to join this year's build off. This will be my fourth attempt at a build off bike. Although I eventually finished building the other three, I missed the deadlines. I'll post pictures of those in the appropriate forums later. I'm building what I like to call a Murray Fire Rat...
  3. Fat Lip

(MBBO #4 Class 1) 1968 Huffy Rail Custom

This is a bike that I picked up last year at a local swap. This was supposed to be a summer project that I never really got around to doing. I started a new job and it pretty much took up all of my spare time. I did a few modifications and started collecting some parts for it and that's as far...
  4. Fat Lip

The Perfect Orange Krate To Hold A Schwinn Orange Krate

Here it is, a groovy 1969 VW Bus painted bright orange and white. Me and my friend dreamed up this bus about 18 years ago. He wanted a vintage VW Bus and I just got into collecting muscle bikes. We found this 1969 bus for sale locally and he bought it. He told me that he was planning on painting...
  5. Fat Lip

1960's Huffy Eldorado

My first bike find of the year. The local flea market opened up for the season last weekend and I found this in the last row. It looks like a 1960's Huffy Eldorado with some missing and some incorrect parts. A previous owner somehow managed to fit 26 inch rims onto a 24 inch frame. It's tight...
  6. Fat Lip

My Huffy Rail Project

This is going to be my spring bike project. It's a 1968 Rail that I picked up at a local bike swap meet last year. I want to build something to ride on the local bike trail which is an old railroad track that was converted to a walking/biking trail. I've ridden the trail a few times on my 1968...
  7. Fat Lip

Schwinn Stingray Lowrider Frame

I picked this frame up yesterday at a car show flea market. It's a coaster brake Stingray frame that someone modified into a lowrider. I'm not into lowrider bikes but I thought this was too cool to pass up. I think it's a late seventies frame but I can't tell for sure since I can't make out the...
  8. Fat Lip

Camel SST Moto Bike

I found this cool MX bike today. The headbadge says 'Camel' and the tank has 'SST' stickers on it. So I'm guessing it's a Camel SST? I've never seen one before but it's similar to the Yamaha, Kawasaki, Raleigh & Kent Moto Bikes from the seventies. The plastics are all in good shape but the...
  9. Fat Lip

Evel Knievel 1970's MX Tribute Bike Finished

Most people are starting their build with either a frame or a complete bike. I'm going to start mine with a sticker set. In 1976 AMF released the Evel Knievel line of bikes. The coolest one was the 20" MX bike. Not every kid was lucky enough to get one. For those kids, AMF released a line of...
  10. Fat Lip

Pre-Trexlertown Bike Show/Swap In Barto PA 9/8

I know a lot of guys are looking forward to the annual Trexlertown Swap coming up next month. I just want to let everyone know that there is a new bike show and swap coming up this Saturday September 8th starting at 7 am. It's being held at Jake's Flea Market located at 1380 Route 100 in Barto...
Back