Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

1968 Schwinn run about!

Sorry 16”
  2. H

1968 Schwinn run about!

Yes! A 17” for adults. It has quick release handle bars and seat post so it folds up super small.
  3. H

1968 Schwinn run about!

Finally got my hands on one of these! It’s in great shape!
  4. H

1939 ct1 cycle truck

I picked up this cycle truck a couple weeks ago, it’s missing parts, and has some not original parts on it. Can anyone tell me the value of it as it sits?
  5. H

Prewar cycle truck

Picked this up a couple weeks ago! With lots of research and lots of help, we have determined it to be a 1939 ct1! Now I need to decide if I want to find parts, or sell it as is.
  6. H

Bunch of bikes in Oregon estate sale

I will be there, would love to meet you Oregon folks. I'm in Beaverton
  7. H

schwinn racer and tandem

thanks for the info i did not know that! I have made that same mistake before, but now i understand the difference!
  8. H

schwinn racer and tandem

The serial number on the racer is j251933
  9. H

schwinn racer and tandem

Just scored these two bikes today! 1953 schwinn racer, and a 1955 Tandem project! super excited. and you cant beat $25 for the pair!!!!!!!!
  10. H

Huffy built sears spyder super "44" drive

Yes in portland
  11. H

It's a 1967 then thanks!
  12. H

Just picked this up today! 100% original down to the sears allstate rear slick tire! any one know how to find the year on these bikes. This bike is very clean. I love the rail frame on this stretched out 20! [/img]
  13. H

krate is looking better

I got this bike for 30 dollars couldn't believe it when that's the price they told me!
  14. H

krate is looking better

It's just missing the calliper
  15. H

krate is looking better

did some cleaning and got a seat for her. also got some brake levers and got rid of those ugly black grips
  16. H

BMX / Skateboard

that board is sooo cool!
  17. H

1970 orange krate!

just scored this orange krate tonight after a long search, and hounding a guy for 2 months. paint is a litte rough missing the brake levers and cables. the seat has tape on it but its the original seat pan and padding. im happy with it.
  18. H

2 more today!!!!!

look at that rear rim shine after an hour of scrubbing, done by my wonderful girlfriend!
  19. H

2 more today!!!!!

only paid 5 bucks for the sears!!!! i will make it into something cool
  20. H

2 more today!!!!!

the 58 will be for sale, after a good scrubbing and maybe a tune up.
Back