Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Ol' rust red.

Thanks, I will have to check the serial number out.
  2. P

Ol' rust red.

I pick this up a few days ago for $40. Just have to replace the rear axe (stripped), true the wheels and grease the bearings and she is ready to ride. Might try to find some rusty apes and a rear rack for the beer runs. Would anyone know what brand of bike this is? Or year? The Grips are...
  3. P

Maxicat

Super cycle was a canadian hardware store brand. Once and awhile a good bike would be sold there.
  4. P

Maxicat

It was just one of those days, driving home from work. There on the side of the road, leaning up on the mail box. I slowed down to take a look at what it is. So I turned around and pulled in the driveway. I got out to take a look at it and the owner of the house came out and said, take it,it...
  5. P

Starting over

I started a bike a few years ago (2 1/2 years) and never got around to finishing it. I changed my ideas and got a few more parts. Will I be able to enter? I Will be starting from the beginning.
  6. P

Rusty Sears Screamer Hunt Is Over - NANNER PUDDIN (Frame Build has Begun)

I like we're this is going. Didn't someone from the muscle bike build off do something similar? You might want to look at those fat tires bike bottom brackets. Something like that would be a start.
  7. P

Cold Canadian finds

Thanks Luke, Don. I would think the reflector would be called a Texas tail lite because of its size.
  8. P

Cold Canadian finds

Lol I knew the Texas tail lite start something
  9. P

Cold Canadian finds

Cold day today up here in ontario, had to go fix a friends furnace so after i stopped by the bike shop. I stopped there a few times before and got a few things. But today the owner let me loose in the back room. Had a few bucks in hand and this is what I got today. Sturmey Archer 3 speed...
  10. P

1951 CCM Hotrod Fixie

Hey a local guy..... Didn't think anyone around here is into old bikes. Cool ride.
  11. P

twin shifter

I just picked this up today. It was never used or installed. The only thing is missing is the mounting bracket. It is in near mint condishion. It just needs a little cleaning on the black plastic. Going to use it for a future build.
  12. P

Maybe a future buy

I am thinking of picking this up. Going to take a look at it on friday. It is a simpson sears free sprit. It looks cool, but thinking of just picking it up and flipping it. What do you think it is worth?
  13. P

Need more space

No it is a steel frame.
  14. P

Need more space

Thanks for the info. I hope this will help.
  15. P

Forks n tires

going to try to build my own frame sometime over the winter/spring.
  16. P

Forks n tires

Thanks. Yes he is a lilac. One of 2 Siamese that we have. The other is a seal point. They can be a hand full, but very loving.
  17. P

New MotoDromo Cycles build "GoldSlick" NEW VIDEO ADDED!

Re: New MotoDromo Cycles build "GoldSlick" That thing is BEAUTIFUL.... I wish I had that. Great work there.
  18. P

factory/industrial 3 wheeler

That would be great for a young kid with a paper route. Or just a great beer bike....
  19. P

Forks n tires

Just pick up a new fork for a future build. Nirve forks! 38 inch long chopper forks. Never been used, still in the wrapper. $40.00!! Also got a pair of Kenda Flame tires. $20.00! Great score for me today. Wish I only had more money to spend. Wife keeps me on a budget... LOL. Here are the forks...
  20. P

Need more space

What would be the best way to make the rear frame wider to make it fit a wider hub? I am going from 110 to 125mm. Would it be the same way you widen the rear for a wider tire? Spring clamp and some heat?
Back