Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. roland365

picked up a cool lil project today...

how can you tell?
  2. roland365

yeah the orange is over white. my aunt said she did it when she was a teen...my grandfather had some touch up paint for a old car they had. i couldnt find a pic that yr with that light on the fender.
  3. roland365

aunt was moving and new i messed with bikes and came over to give me this.. 24" schwinn cant find info on it...anyone know what yr? :D
  4. roland365

Frame Painting

hey sloar, can you post a pic of the final outcome of that autozone paint? im interested now in this process
  5. roland365

crooked springer fork...

i took the springer apart today and switched out the left and right. it worked like a charm. fork is straight and doesnt rub the tire.thanks again for everyones help
  6. roland365

Fixie

U can turn any cheap old road bike into a fixie. Craigslist your friend. I got a 70s schwinn and Peugeot for under 60 each. Both complete bikes.
  7. roland365

How to build a low-buck Fixie

either change out the crankset or just keep the chain on one of the chainrings
  8. roland365

crooked springer fork...

Maybe that's my problem...if your in the bike. The spring points more to the left.
  9. roland365

crooked springer fork...

nice tip...ill try that
  10. roland365

crooked springer fork...

I have an aftermarket springer. Noticed that is cocked to the right and startg to rub on my tire. Anyone experience this and know how to fix it. Any help appreciated.
  11. roland365

LAY BACK SEAT POST

either that post is very small or its an extreeeeme close up :D
  12. roland365

pictures of stretch cruiser

where do u buy those thick rims??
  13. roland365

anyone have this seat?

got my seat in...i like it...thanks for all the info :D
  14. roland365

fog light led conversion

Whoa other pics didn't show..here are the other pics
  15. roland365

fog light led conversion

had these laying around for years so i decided to use them for my front and rear light...sticks out on the back light more than i want but its under the rack. used the small led lights from harbor freight.
  16. roland365

Headlight help

one conversion i did today. i used a fog light for a car and one of those small 9 led light s
  17. roland365

anyone have this seat?

Anyone else?
  18. roland365

show us your PRIMER!

Mine was rattle can. A few ppl thought it was actually painted
  19. roland365

show us your PRIMER!

Back