Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 67ramshorn

Spyder

Now sell if for $24 and make 100% profit. Not bad..........:21: What a deal !!
  2. 67ramshorn

Iverson Yellowbird...a Holy Grail!

No, I do not know who got it. What a bummer that you did not get it. I would of loved to get that one in my collection. Why did Chuck get it? I guess I need to call him and find out the story.
  3. 67ramshorn

Iverson Yellowbird...a Holy Grail!

Lets see some detailed pictures. Hey Rob, since this is such a rare bird bring it to ML and AA to display. Lots of collectors would love to see one in person, I know I would.
  4. 67ramshorn

Decrepit Old Stingray Fastback

Crash, it is not worth restoring unless you just want to keep it. You will never get your money back out of it.
  5. 67ramshorn

Vista Banana finally done!!

Awesome Banana !!
  6. 67ramshorn

Questions on Schwinn Rams Horn

Correct seat for a 1967 Fastback or Ramshorn
  7. 67ramshorn

Questions on Schwinn Rams Horn

The rat trap pedals are not correct. The slots on the end should be at a slight angle. As far as the seat, the 67 Ramshorn had a silver glow deep tufted then in mid to late 67 Schwinn went to the harder tufted seat. In 1968 the correct seat is a white sparkle with the mylar stripes. I will post...
  8. 67ramshorn

German Muscle Bike

Very cool and the bugs are sweet.
  9. 67ramshorn

Your opinion on price?

You can never ever have to many bikes.
  10. 67ramshorn

What's the top 10 rarest of the rare Bicycle accessories?..

Hey Rusty63, these are the best closeups I have of the Pop Chute. Dan
  11. 67ramshorn

Here is a close up of the drag chute tool box. I wish I had the original box to go with it.
  12. 67ramshorn

Here is a better picture of the Chute's
  13. 67ramshorn

How about the POP-CHUTE
  14. 67ramshorn

Check out the 7-Up tool kit next to the drag chute tool box. This is the only 7-Up tool kit I have ever seen.
  15. 67ramshorn

That is the coolest accessory I have ever seen. Congrats on the finding the holy grail........
  16. 67ramshorn

Picked this up today !

Cool bike and cool pictures. Gotta love those Stingrays.....
  17. 67ramshorn

Just in time

What a great smile!! She will always remember this special B-day. Great job Dan
  18. 67ramshorn

Tire for Schwinn Fastback ?

Also, Bicyclebones has the best prices on ebay as for as Fastback repop tires goes. He has the good ones, not the cheap ones I have seen other guys try selling.
  19. 67ramshorn

Tire for Schwinn Fastback ?

I bought several sets of Fastback tires from Bicyclebones. As Crash stated, he is a good guy to deal with.
  20. 67ramshorn

66 fastback questions

Here is my all original 1966 Violet Fastback. The deep tufted seat is the only seat that is correct for this bike. Dan
Back