Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. oxyjansen

Late 50's Murray Solar Flight

Late 50's Murray Solar Flight : (Spaceliner): This is a fresh custom build I entered in this years build off, but got busy and never got the finished pics in. Its a combination of new and refinished vintage parts. It rides smooth as silk, and the 2 speed makes it far more versatile than a...
  2. oxyjansen

Frame ID (please)

Hi, I was given this frame yesterday, and have no idea what it is. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated:
  3. oxyjansen

SOLARIS

This is the last of a collection of Spaceliners I decided to sell off, and since it hasn't sold, and its RRBO time, I figured why not? The bike is a Murray Solar Flight (Spaceliner) I picked up a few years ago (1st of many) with the intention of building a custom. It was sitting as a badly...
  4. oxyjansen

Pana-SONIC

Early 70's Panasonic Sport: Before: During: After:
  5. oxyjansen

Devistar9 Rocket

Here's the 1998 Electra Rocket on a historic tour of downtown Lowell, Mass. After about 90-100 actual build hours over 2 months with plenty of issues its finally done! The polishing took quite a while (first bike I've ever built, or polished), but issues with the paint set me back well over a...
  6. oxyjansen

Devistar9 ROCKET

Now that there are over 100 entries I figured it was about time I threw my hat in the ring for this build off. I'm turning a 1998 Electra Rocket 24 into a retro racer. The bike was originally build as a cheap MTB with a big price tag (about $800), as seen in the first pic! This is the...
Back