Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Skrufryder

Got Mud?

Post Mud pics here!
  2. Skrufryder

Schwinn Ridge

Here is a Schwinn Ridge I traded a junk Huffy I found in the trash, That got turned into ex-girlfriends commuter. She was riding some new chinese manufactured 100ib steel step threw cruiser with a realy cheap 3speed coaster brake. Not a very fun or practical bike for Seattle. She bought all the...
  3. Skrufryder

90's Gary Fisher Marlin Rebuild

So here is a 90's GF Marlin I rebuilt for a buddy. He had it shipped in a container from Hawaii, and the rear wheel came in the shape of a taco. He told me he left it out side since he got it in 91. The Rockshox Jett forks were pretty ugly tires where dry rotted,cables where rusted and not...
  4. Skrufryder

Custom 06 GT Agresor

Well guys I built this up as my BAD weather bike. I started with a $20 agressor frame off craigslist. It's there entry level MTB. Great frame to start with.It was originaly set up for 26" wheels. But I was able to stuff some Alex Ace 17 700c rims laced to some machined Joy tech disc hubs with...
  5. Skrufryder

Sachs Torpedo Date codes

Hey guys. I got a sachs torpedo model 515. now it came off an early 60's sears austrian made "road" bike. From what I understand sears or the austrian company used old german made hubs up to 30-40 years old left over in some stock pile. Any how dose anyone know if they code the year and month...
  6. Skrufryder

Spunshine Hooker Bee

So I got the bike.A Lil Chik from i think 86. I think 86 was on the bendix coaster brake when I got last spring And now some parts
  7. Skrufryder

RIDE IN SEATTLE!!!

Lookin for fellow peddlers in Seattle to ride with.
  8. Skrufryder

New from Seattle

Hello all. I'm a new member from Seattle Wa. Have been messing with bikes since I was just a wee lad.
Back