Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. StraightbarJay

1939 streamliner Klunker

Am Ito late for this build off?? Well she is finished (for now) and here is the breakdown.. 1939 BF Goodrich streamliner frame OG paint Truss rod fork with cycle lock year unknown Rims are rhino lites laced to New Departure WW2 blackout hubs with Kenda small block 8 tires (2.35) NOS Schwinn...
  2. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Well I pulled the trigger on ebay and am starting a new project!!! The basis for this one is a 39 BFG in original paint... Haven't decided on the direction yet but am kind of leaning towards a Klunker/mountain bike..... I grew up in Marin county and used to ride Mt. Tam back in the early 80's...
  3. StraightbarJay

Anybody know what this is from??

My boss found this in his mothers brothers cousins next door neighbors back yard :D almost looks homemade?? whats it from!!!!!
  4. StraightbarJay

steering stops for schwinn springers

I looked around and couldnt find anything on steering stops for bikes with springers. I have always hated how the springer fork hits the frame and the tank on my Schwinns. Quick fix would be a piece of rubber on the frame. Has anyone here welded something to the inside of the steer tube and the...
  5. StraightbarJay

noname (yet) straightbar

1950 Panther project has begun... Here is the inspiration for the paint!! more later!!!! :D
  6. StraightbarJay

Hello straightbarjay here

Hello fellow bike fiends!!! Been on the site for a few months and just wanted to say hello!! I am a jet mechanic living in Las Vegas... Right now I am in the process of building a (u guessed it) straightbar schwinn. It is based on a 50 panther frame and fork. The dogleg crank and chainring are...
Back