Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. StraightbarJay

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

No Van's Label on the seat at all!!
  2. StraightbarJay

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Hey thanks Neo!! Yea I am stoked,,,it turned out sweet!!! .. Yea i was gonna just put that saddle away but it just fits the bike perfect.. I think i paid 250 off ebay and wanted a brooks pro but those are so gorgeous i just pulled the trigger and spent a little extra on it!!! But jeez its...
  3. StraightbarJay

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Well she is finished (for now) and here is the breakdown.. 1939 BF Goodrich streamliner frame OG paint Truss rod fork with cycle lock year unknown Rims are rhino lites laced to New Departure WW2 blackout hubs with Kenda small block 8 tires (2.35) NOS Schwinn inch pitch chain with sweetheart...
  4. StraightbarJay

1939 streamliner Klunker

Am Ito late for this build off?? Well she is finished (for now) and here is the breakdown.. 1939 BF Goodrich streamliner frame OG paint Truss rod fork with cycle lock year unknown Rims are rhino lites laced to New Departure WW2 blackout hubs with Kenda small block 8 tires (2.35) NOS Schwinn...
  5. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Update!!! rig is on the road.... or should i say off it... :D
  6. StraightbarJay

41 Schwinn Excelsior Patina build with Union Drum hubs.

Sweet man!!! That think looks the business!!! :D Cheers!!
  7. StraightbarJay

Lemon Peeler - Finished!!!!!!

Re: Lemon Peeler - Resto Finally Started! Love this kind of stuff.... "thatll buff out"
  8. StraightbarJay

Well my dream car is ...

Pagani Zonda F Body is full Carbon fiber
  9. StraightbarJay

Show us them cars!

2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1965 VW BUS
  10. StraightbarJay

noname (yet) straightbar

Maybe I was subliminally brainwashed!!! and I don't even spend a whole lot of time in Pennsylvania :mrgreen: .....hmmmm?
  11. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Ok I know this is a BF Goodrich frame made by Schwinn,,, but I think deep down inside it wants to be an Excelsior!!! :D Besides when it came in the mail it told me its been waiting 70+ years to be a mountain bike!!!! :D I also got the MRP bottom bracket adaptor!! Here is the fork! More...
  12. StraightbarJay

noname (yet) straightbar

Ok the Panther is a rider!!!! Now I just got to track down this painter and get this thing lookin pimp!! more to come!!
  13. StraightbarJay

KLUNKER BUILD-OFF

I just started a Klunker build!!! The basis for mine is a 1939 Schwinn/BF Goodrich streamline... Getting stoked for this one!!! This is gonna be a Klunker for the 21st Century!!!
  14. StraightbarJay

Scratch Front End Cruiser Pics Update

Re: Scratch Built fork Very Goth... or wait, Midievil sounds better !!! Dig it!!
  15. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Don't worry I buffed that frame out and it blinds you in the sun!!!
  16. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Did some research and found this ad!!
  17. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Anybody have some sun doublewide rims laying around??? Been lookin all over... Just thought I would ask!!! :D I will also ask in the wanted section!!!
  18. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Thanks!!! Always wanted one of these!!
  19. StraightbarJay

1939 BFG motorbike

Well I pulled the trigger on ebay and am starting a new project!!! The basis for this one is a 39 BFG in original paint... Haven't decided on the direction yet but am kind of leaning towards a Klunker/mountain bike..... I grew up in Marin county and used to ride Mt. Tam back in the early 80's...
Back