Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chaddilac

RUFF CYCLES "LUCKY" BUILD - (FINISHED)

I see black/white pinstripes on this in the future!! Or... Lime/white!!
  2. chaddilac

Look Ma... No Spokes!!! (Futuristic Designs)

Found this roaming the net, thought you guys might like it? here's the site....http://www.behance.net/Gallery/bike/111883
  3. chaddilac

What'd I buy???

Well I'm not sure yet, I wanted to figure out what it was and then work from there.... oh and I didn't pay what was on the sticker.... and when I came back to pick it up he saw a 56 olds headlight right and gave me my money back!! :D
  4. chaddilac

What'd I buy???

Nice Wildcat!!!! thanks!
  5. chaddilac

What'd I buy???

Does anyone recognize the headbadge area?
  6. chaddilac

What'd I buy???

Any way to tell for sure... or is the missing badge the deal killer? I like how it has the smoothed out tube joints like a schwinn!
  7. chaddilac

What'd I buy???

I need some help here fellas... I don't know what I bought. Picked it up at a swap meet last weekend in Springfield. What caught my eye was the skip tooth chain/sprockets! Had to have it. Let me know if there's anyway to tell what it is? Thanks!
  8. chaddilac

PROJECT 83 HUTCH PRO RACER BMX (4/13)

Re: PROJECT 83 HUTCH PRO RACER BMX (3/20) Yeooow!! that's gonna hurt!! :D
  9. chaddilac

Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Crap!! I hadn't been keeping up with this thread! I'm behind! Guess I got to get a panel done now!!!!!!
  10. chaddilac

Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

I'm in, whatever you guys want to do?? I'm in for a panel or an insert?
  11. chaddilac

Scwhinn "Henderson" Bikes... Tell me all you know! UPDATE!!!

Thanks for the help fellas.... I'll probably just sell it cause I don't want to strip the coolness off of it.
  12. chaddilac

That's it, the 38-06 has the scallops just like mine on the trfindley.com site thank you for posting that. Anyone know what it's worth? Wondering if I got a good deal or not?
  13. chaddilac

Wow! I thought it had to be prewar because of the Henderson script, it does have a schwinn water decal on the seat post tube also. Nope all I got was the frame unfortunately.
  14. chaddilac

Theres a first time for everything!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  15. chaddilac

Uh the very first post... where everyone would see them!!
  16. chaddilac

Updated with pics now!!
  17. chaddilac

Re: Scwhinn "Henderson" Bikes... Tell me all you know! Sorry fellas... didn't mean to be a jerk.... I just want to know about this bike, I've never heard of one!! :)
  18. chaddilac

Re: Scwhinn "Henderson" Bikes... Tell me all you know! Uhm if you're on this site you're a ratrodbiker!! If you don't have anything to contribute... look at a different thread!! :mrgreen:
  19. chaddilac

Re: Scwhinn "Henderson" Bikes... Tell me all you know! 89 views and I got 2 comments?? Is there really only 2 ratrodbikers on this site???
  20. chaddilac

Re: Scwhinn "Henderson" Bikes... Tell me all you know! Any kind of year break down on em??
Back