Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. medellinbike

LIl Tiger Headset Need Help

Hi everyone, been a while since I've posted on here but i just recently traded for a lil tiger frame and i am trying to figure out what kind of head set these things use. I've seen photos of what it kind of looks like but i havent found any for sale. does anyone know where i can source one? or...
  2. medellinbike

sears spaceliner whole bike or part out unsure but 250 for whole bike

I am interested in the tank if you are parting the bike out
  3. medellinbike

Bike show and party @ Sierra Nevada Brewery Chico, CA june 1st

yea the brewery is awesome! hopefully we can make this an annual event but I need people to come this year so SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE!
  4. medellinbike

yea you should definitely come ralph!
  5. medellinbike

hey everyone! as part of national bike month, the butte (county) bicycle coalition puts on a bunch of different events for the month of may as a thank you and celebration of the entire month they will hold a party at Sierra Nevada where I will be organizing a bike show this is my first time...
  6. medellinbike

1982 Schwinn Sidewinder

thanks guys! I picked this one up for $45 I figured I can get more than that in parts
  7. medellinbike

1982 Schwinn Sidewinder

link to my post in fresh finds http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1982-schwinn-sidewinder.82500/
  8. medellinbike

1982 Schwinn Sidewinder

just picked this up at a bike auction on my campus usually they have cruddy bikes that go for ridiculous amounts of money this time I picked this one up for dirt cheap i almost didn't pay attention to this bike but the anodized wheels caught my eye and after a little research I realized i...
  9. medellinbike

schwinn straight bar gallery

1954 Schwinn spitfire I named the "Bidwell Bomber"
  10. medellinbike

CHICO CA

in my eyes bidwell is the crown jewel of the city I love spending time up there thrashing my mountain bike or just cruising around hey ralph you should join us for the tweed ride https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chico-Tw ... 4901246790
  11. medellinbike

1930s Wards Hawthorne

how much did u pay? I was looking into picking up a similar one but don't wanna pay too mush thanks
  12. medellinbike

CHICO CA

its definitely awesome out here I need to post more pics 8)
  13. medellinbike

The Bidwell Bomber-Name explained, I'd rather be clunking!

thank guys the pedals are VP pedals model 474 they do make em in 9/16" and in all chrome as well I got them from F &R cycle but they only sell wholesale but they shouldn't be too hard to find
  14. medellinbike

So I finally got a chance to take the bike to the park the other day with the roommate and snap some pics of her in action, so as promised I shall explain the meaning and significance of the name. Bidwell park is the crown jewel of the city of Chico, according to BidwellPark.org, it was first...
  15. medellinbike

Re: The Bidwell Bomber time to put it all together Shes a roller! need a longer seat post so I stole this one from my moms fairlady but don't wrry I replaced hers with a shorter one :lol: and I present to you the Bidwell Bomber! so the bike temporarily finished but I do want to...
  16. medellinbike

Re: The Bidwell Bomber I am keeping all the original parts I liked the 2 speed but it was mounted on s7 hoops I didn't feel like tearing apart that wheel when I had the s2s I will explain the name after I'm done for those who aren't from the area and thanx for the support guys!
  17. medellinbike

Re: The Bidwell Bomber cleaned up and ready to put back together ill be running heavy duty s2 wheels with nobby tires perfect year! don't be shy about posting on my thread guys I wont be offended :lol:
  18. medellinbike

Re: The Bidwell Bomber so begins the teardown process as I was removing all the old parts from the bike I kinda felt bad because of how good a shape most of the original parts were in but as the build progressed I couldn't wait to see it done
  19. medellinbike

Re: The Bidwell Bomber heres the parts I collected for this build
Back