Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Hot Rod 'Liner

Re: Hot Rod 'Liner Sat30th Morning Mural pics Hey S, I love how the bike came together! You really took it out for a tour of the town, too. I love the "Bike Baywatch" photo. It's goin' on Coasties. -Johnny Coasties wheels
  2. J

FYI a Coaster Brake = DANGER!

Thanks MplsCoaster - Glad you are voicing your concerns and raising awareness for them! As a guy who rides Coaster on nearly every bicycle he's ridden in the last 20 years, I'll say I've trusted them with my life more times than I'd like to admit. No real failures yet, but I make sure my gear...
  3. J

Hot Rod 'Liner, a couple more ride pics

Re: Hot Rod 'Liner As the Coasties guy I hate to say it....but the bike looks way better without our stickers. Looking forward to the metal sprung saddle! You going to keep that up high riding position or go for a lower, slower setup? I love the chain Guard. P.s. Sent some extra goodies to...
  4. J

Hot Rod 'Liner, a couple more ride pics

Re: Hot Rod 'Liner Steve! Thanks for alerting us to your build thread. Super excited about this bike and your choice of wheels ;) Email you soon, -Johnny at http://www.Coasties.com
  5. J

My coaster brake bomber

cool bike man ;) How did the race go? over at Coasties, we pushed Atomic Cycles' Coaster Brake Challenge #5 too. Paul at Atomic is a crazy guy! If you haven't been out for one of his challenges, check it out! -Johnny at Coasties
Back