Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. badbitty

Texas- College Station Bryan

Check out Texas custom rides on Facebook. Big show in Austin end of month
  2. badbitty

South Texas Bicycle Show

wild dawgs are having their first annual bike show may 25th at 2411 broadway at broadway sports bar in San Antonio, Texas. there will be food, music, and plenty of bikes. free swap meet, free to show off bikes of all kinds. there will be a bmx show, ape hanger drag racing, kids ride, plenty of...
  3. badbitty

Show me your Military theme bikes

sweet i was looking for a thread like this.
  4. badbitty

military style bikes!

5. badbitty

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

here some apes for ya
  6. badbitty

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

heres my hoomptie
  7. badbitty

MADDAWG

hot dam ditty dawg looks good. is that jeffery commenting on your post too?
  8. badbitty

military bobber

Re: badbitty gonna remove the canteen and put a tank made of purple heart wood. this going to be my next step. i also have an ammo box that goes on it but hells bells that thing is noisy. so i put it on only for looks at a show or contest.
  9. badbitty

military bobber

Re: badbitty that chain is from wal mart. bell i think. i wanted a gold looking one and 6.99$ well you cant beat that. as for the grips i went crazy and got 2 mac 10 barrel extensions from the gun show, not cheap but it was i was looking for. i would like some type of military looking headlamp...
  10. badbitty

ALLEY CAT

sweet jack the ripper photo!
  11. badbitty

military bobber

Re: badbitty bad bitty is not a fixie, at time of the first photo it was a single speed. ive recently install a 2 speed sturmey kick back and that was the best thing ive could have done cuz the bike hauls ... now.
  12. badbitty

military bobber

Back