Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Detroit area club

Lets dust this thread off. Anyone doing Slowroll this sunday? Also, i live right off of the clinton river trail which is the perfect trail that safely leads to 5 decent bars with good food. I'm going to try and plan a pub crawl sometime this summer with gocruisergo. Will keep you all in...
  2. R

Chestnut Hollow

Van Dyke and Boardman rd. Just north of Romeo
  3. R

THE "BLACKNBLUZAKROOZA

Does anyone now where i can get those bars?
  4. R

Detroit Autorama

Rumor is that there isn't a bike show this year. Bicycle Don isn't feeling so well ( i think it's cancer ). Is anyone going? I'll be in the basement with my blue 59 chevy. Stop by and say hi! -Brad
  5. R

Clips

Does anyone have a link to a vendor that sells them by a pack?
  6. R

Clips

Hey guys, I've decided to try and make my own beer can holders so I am on the hunt for the right kind of clip that would wrap the HB and still attach to the holder itself. Does anyone have a pic of the ones used on those tiki head can holders? -Brad
  7. R

Must have tools

hey everyone, I've got a walmart card burning a hole in my pocket so i fugured i'd bblow it on tools and what not. What are the must have tools that ya'll are using from wallyworld? Woodbleach, etc... May as well add harbor freight in there too. -Brad
  8. R

Is it too rusty?

Re: Is it to rusty? ...., wall art it is then... or anyone want it as a partial trade for another straight bar frame?
  9. R

Is it too rusty?

Hey everyone, So a few months back i picked up a 39 roadmaster frame from Jerry (american pickers Mi episode). I was and am stoked to build my interpretation of a boardtracker. This frame has sat on the side of a barn under an awning for a long time. I get it home and started scrubing away...
  10. R

What would you buy? and how much would you pay for it?

I really need to chime in. Would you pay $129.99 at walmart for a chinese bike or $189.99 for a bike at lets say a sligtly better quality to feed your neighbors kids? It's odd that i found this tread today. I've been thinking hard about opening bike shop here in detroit and today it occured...
  11. R

Need help

I ended up ordering the felt to get it in time. My dad lives in a lake community where golf carts rule the scene. He has 6 seater cart lifted 18"... Cops have been cracking down so I hope everyone switches over to bikes. Will post pics of my KUSTOM as soon as it's completed. Thanks for...
  12. R

Need help

OK, i need some advice. I want to do a quick build and make my father an ape hanger cruiser for his 50th bday. I'm running very low on time. Apes, 5ft tall sissy and banna seat is the plan. I'm looking at the felt sunliner blue as a start. I just read the thread about the huffy cranbrooks...
  13. R

New guy from Detroit

New guy from north east detroit. Old school bmx'er, mtb. In to old school kustom cars, cafe racers and campers (aka canned hams) also. Am currently working on a tear drop bike trailer to haul the cooler and folding chairs. Folling that will be my own boardtrack-esq bike. Anyone in the area...
Back