Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sauce

Tumbles you've taken on a bicycle?

I have no clue what just happened... I was riding my prized possession not too far from my house on the side of the street (residential) next thing I know, I open my eyes and I'm laying on the road five feet away from my bike and there is a line of cars holding up the street. I got up and...
  2. sauce

Post your desktop background!!!

lol if only i can keep my room as clean :(
  3. sauce

Electra Bicycle Pics

Taiwan
  4. sauce

lets see those led light conversions...Updated 1/5/10

nice schertztx. got any pics of it in action? also, does it have a hole on the top now since you removed the switch?
  5. sauce

Electra Bicycle Pics

I actually returned the skull candy to target and used the money for the headphones instead. They have a 90 day no questions return policy.
  6. sauce

lets see those led light conversions...Updated 1/5/10

^ That's really cool. I have a headlight similar to that, except it has an on/off switch on top of the body casing along with a beam switch. Yours doesn't seem to have any power controls...is that black button in the middle of the LED light the electric power switch?
  7. sauce

Electra Bicycle Pics

I decided to go with a different route than the skull candy pipe for "music on the go" I got a mounting dock specifically for an iPhone 4...I'm on Verizon, so I won't be getting that for a couple weeks, but the iPod fits it pretty well for the time being. It holds on very securely and I'm...
  8. sauce

Computer problems

Autocad is available on OSX (for macs).
  9. sauce

Bike racks that are compatible with fenders?

Or just sell the car and go everywhere with the bike :P
  10. sauce

Correct tire pressure?

I don't know about the width of the rims, but the tires are 26" x 2.35" I got a new gauge and both read the same thing. Each tire was inflated to 20 PSI. I raised the front one to 40 PSI and the rear to 44 PSI. I read on Sheldon Brown's website that it is better to have slightly more pressure...
  11. sauce

Correct tire pressure?

I searched through all topics containing "tire pressure" but couldn't find any answers. I know that this may be an arbitrary topic, but I'm sort of clueless on the matter and I read guides online regarding tire pressure, but they all say adjust to whatever you feel is right. I am wondering...
  12. sauce

Thanks outback. I guess I should have mentioned what bike I have...it's an Electra Vince. I don't think the rack you have would work with the bullet tank frame :| I'm pretty certain that the 1up rack would work with the front wheel because there is exposed tire in the front, but there...
  13. sauce

I have a scion tc and my only option is to get a hitch mount for it because there are no trunk mounts that would fit it due to the design of the rear of the car and also my bike doesn't fit in my car because it's just too wide in certain areas. I could fit a few mountain bikes in there easily...
  14. sauce

LA area group rides

BUMP I really want to get in on this scene! Any other LA area folks around here?
  15. sauce

New Year's Day Ride! Updated! Pics! 1/1/11

Re: New Year's Day Ride! Wanna switch places? It's sunny and in the mid sixties in Los Angeles...I've been meaning to make my way out to Aussie land for a while now. :)
  16. sauce

THE PREFECT BIKE

I was checking out the 7d model...it's about a quarter of the price of the one you first posted. Could it be that justifiably far between in quality, looks and performance?
  17. sauce

Super Cold Snow

^ LOL
  18. sauce

Paint?

I think I'm going to paint it and then leave it to dry before getting to the wet sand process. How many days of drying would be sufficient before trying to level it all out? I ask because I paint oil on canvas and that takes up to months before it's seriously dry and hardened. This is the...
  19. sauce

Paint?

^ Yes sir, thank you sir :mrgreen:
Back