Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Dakota Bandit

Well, it was my intentions to try and build a really nice bike. One that I could actually ride!! In the end it turned out ok, but totally uncomfortable to ride!! :cry: My time management was horrible all the way to end, even as I type this I am trying to pack for my ride to sturgis! My bike...
  2. O

The Dakota Bandit...is finished......

Hey All, This will be my second go at the "RRBBO" I am a little late, but in a very fashionable way!! 8) Anyway, I wasn't sure what this bike is, my father picked it up for me during last years build off. After some looking at it I found the words "Roadster" and "Monarch", a little iffy on...
  3. O

Heartland velocity show

Is anyone going to this show? I'm hoping to attend it, looks interesting!
  4. O

The Goose is cooked...........

First off congratulations to everyone on RRB's, I am very happy that I stumbled upon this website!! It's really helped me out more than anyone on here will ever know!! There is a crazy amount of talent on here from young to "old", from fabricators, welders, painters and just a terrific bond of...
  5. O

What a find! well.......ok, craigs list......

I was going to work this into my RRBBO journal, but I thought I would put it here first. Not a mind boggling find, first it was on craigs list, second I know I paid to much, third it's not really a antique or desirable I suppose. :roll: But I LIKE IT!! :mrgreen: I believe it's a 71'...
  6. O

The Flying Goose..is cooked!

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is well and working on their bikes! I have lurked on here awhile now and have decided to try my hand and participate in the RRBBO#6! It was mentioned to use this as a journal as the build progresses, so I must add up front sometimes I will run on and on about...
  7. O

Question about sunray, and amf trike.

Not to sure if this is the proper thread to ask questions. I have been fortunate enough to have been given two cycles in the past week. One a AMF road master trike, and today a Sunray newyork, well at least that is on the frame. I have done a search via google for both models but nothing is...
  8. O

Brand new guy!

Hello all, I lurked for awhile and decided it was time to join! This is all completely new to me but I am excited and eager to learn! Just today a pal gave me a AMF Roadmaster Trike of which I know nothing, except it's really cool! I have also scored a 60ish Schwinn Tornado from another...
Back