Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bri-in-RI

Bicycle Mikes Summer Dudley Swap- 7/10

Ive heard that one before! :21:
  2. Bri-in-RI

Wethersfield 3rd Annual Bike Show and Swap Meet

How was the turnout? Looks like the weather kept the numbers down? I planned to go but decided it best not to haul anything I cared about 1 3/4 hours each way in the rain. Was looking forward to seeing y'all too...
  3. Bri-in-RI

Bicycle Mikes Summer Dudley Swap- 7/10

All the details of the July 10th Dudley swap can be found here- http://oldroads.com/dudley/ See ya'll there!
  4. Bri-in-RI

Wethersfield 3rd Annual Bike Show and Swap Meet

Met with Mike today and he did indeed postpone his Dudley swap to avoid any conflict with this one. I'll see ya'll on the 5th and again at Dudley some time in July.
  5. Bri-in-RI

SOLD Head Badge Lot- $109 Shipped

Bunch of badges, some quality, some turds. Keep/flip the good ones and toss the junk or start a collection! $109 shipped Paypal only.
  6. Bri-in-RI

Bunch-O-Random Recent Finds

Meh, maybe. Just a little.
  7. Bri-in-RI

Truer words were never spoken
  8. Bri-in-RI

Some random stuff Ive picked up the last few days.
  9. Bri-in-RI

Bicycle Mikes Dudley Swap- Feb. 21st

Ohhhhh, what bike?
  10. Bri-in-RI

With a temp of near 50 degrees Mike has confirmed that this will indeed by an outdoor swap. Much easier setup.
  11. Bri-in-RI

Mike did mention that if the weather was decent it could be outdoors. Problem is that a high in the 40s probably means it will only be in the 20s when we show up at 5 am.
  12. Bri-in-RI

There will be free heat and doughnuts at my space!
  13. Bri-in-RI

This just in- Bicycle Mike Kaplan will be holding his next Dudley Mass. swap on Sunday February 21st. This will be an indoor swap in the Blue room of the Dudley Flea. I'll post more info as Mike updates his site- http://www.dudleydorightfleamarket.com/
  14. Bri-in-RI

Recent Stuff

Thanks guys for showing some love and appreciation for my finds. I spend a lot of time (as all the people who took time to comment here do) beating the bushes and chasing down every lead to bring what I consider quality bikes out of basements and barns and into to the hobby. It can be...
  15. Bri-in-RI

Recent Stuff

Subtle differences with the mounting brackets but otherwise interchangeable
  16. Bri-in-RI

Recent Stuff

The girls Iver with the tank is a pretty rare gal that even most die hard Iver collectors do not have in their collections. It has already found a new home in Massachusetts where it originally made but I will always be able to say I once owned it. Even if it was for only a minute!
  17. Bri-in-RI

Recent Stuff

:D :thumbsup:
  18. Bri-in-RI

Recent Stuff

That seems to be the general consensus of all the stuff I post on here...:( :20:
  19. Bri-in-RI

Recent Stuff

Been a while since I posted any finds but here is some stuff I picked up this past week. Huffman and Iver with tank are already sold but everything else...
Back