Search results

1. Skipton

Another sidehack

Did Steve .. I’m mean the guy from Texas revive it yet ? True That! :thumbsup:
  2. Skipton

Another sidehack

Great work as always.. Did it get shipped to Steve yet? .. I’m mean the guy from Texas ;)
  3. Skipton

BO15 Stretch chopper bobber thingamajig

WOW! fantastic build! Looking forward to the rest!
  4. Skipton

BO15 Acetone .... Update. 6/2 Seatstay straight

Thanks guys I was able to bend the seat-stay back into place. Still a dent were it was hit but good enough. For sure some thick wall steel. Took quite a few blows. wheels are 60 mm they fit with lots of room both front and back. Thanks for looking
  5. Skipton

Thanks for all the love guys. i think I figured out my wheel set. Wide 26” 12g spokes with Nexus 8 speed and both wheels will have roller brakes. Good news lots of clearance for the wide rims. Not so good news just figured out the eBay frame has a left side seat-stay with a bend. :eek: I think...
  6. Skipton

Skipton's random photos....

Hope to bring #slipstream on the next Chicago TailDraggers ride :thumbsup:
  7. Skipton

8. Skipton

Have you seen this? https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/slipstream-calling-this-one-“done”.108711/
  9. Skipton

One more.. front fender coming back on this one soon.
  10. Skipton

Time lapse from yesterday
  11. Skipton

A little video from this last winter
  12. Skipton

BO15 The Layoff Special

Sorry to hear about the lay-off... Looking forward to this build. I’ve always loved your bike builds.
  13. Skipton

I’m in! Ok just got this nice Hawthorn frame delivered from a eBay purchase. And the killer Beehive fork from @macncheese along with a cool/weird plastic “gas tank” that I may or may not use. I been thinking about what the final paint scheme will be. But now looking at both the frame and fork...
  14. Skipton

It’s for sure social isolation!! ;)
  15. Skipton

16. Skipton

Thank you!
  17. Skipton

Flooded basement. Bicycles to the rescue.

Two feet!!?? The heavy rain should be done for now. Good luck
  18. Skipton

Just rebooting this thread.. Just random photos.. all today’s up loads from the past 6 months or so. More to come