Search results

1. gigmata

Felt Bicycle Pics

If you wonder why Gig Mata uses Girvin forks on his cruisers you’re looking at why. I saw it here first. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. gigmata

Felt Bicycle Pics

This is the bike that got me inspired to build Felt tank cruisers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. gigmata

Elgin ?

That is an excellent ride. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. gigmata

Carbonated

Here is the video of the completed bike. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. gigmata

1986? Skyway Streetstyler

I do like this very much. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. gigmata

1986ish Hutch Windstyler

I started out with lightly rusted chrome Hutch Windstyler frame and fork. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. gigmata

1986ish Hutch Windstyler

I actually am selling this thing. I have to add it over in that section of the forum. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. gigmata

1986ish Hutch Windstyler

I bought a slightly rusted frame and fork off eBay and went to town. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. gigmata

BMXTATIC

They are Pork Chop BMX bars. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. gigmata

BMXTATIC

This was a rusty chrome frame and fork when I got it. I am just posting stuff that I have built when I was off the radar. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. gigmata

Felt Drillium Chainring Wanted

I want a polished one as well. Please let me know if you find two. I used a polished Felt Drillium chainwheel on this bike. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. gigmata

Carbonated

Sorry for the late reply. I got it from eBay. Tideace is the Manufacturer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. gigmata

I Felt It Was Time

Swivel_stix asked how I mounted the Sturmey-Archer brake arm to Girvin forks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. gigmata

I’M BACK. I’M IN.

Thank you. I am not used to the Tapatalk app at all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. gigmata

I’M BACK. I’M IN.

I looked at it but $150 shipped is a good price for Girvin CrossLink forks. The carbon ones are over $350 a $420. I don’t want to pay more than $150. These are amongst the last bikes I plan to build. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. gigmata

I’M BACK. I’M IN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  17. gigmata

I’M BACK. I’M IN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  18. gigmata

I Felt It Was Time

Here is an update video and a comprehensive video of my bikes on hand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  19. gigmata

I Felt It Was Time

I should’ve said 4 Felts.
  20. gigmata

I Felt It Was Time

I have been unemployed for two months and am just getting started on these three Felts and a Manhattan Flyer.