Search results

1. tanksalot

BO15 Apache Drag Bike it’s rideable !

I finally looked at the brake arm it says nothing no clue what it is ? I took a pic of the brake arm of course I deleted it . I’ll try again.
  2. tanksalot

BO15 Unknown BMX bike - Maybe Western Flyer

They are good to build on and strong heavy frames. Sorry the bike in the background is the one I was trying to show for you. This bike in the front is in the way.
  3. tanksalot

Thank you ! It was a side track from my auctial build off bike. I wanted a day off . Lol , I just wanted to be able ride the rail as I am building my Rat Rod Build off bike .
  4. tanksalot

This is Not my build off bike. I took a couple of days off from my build off bike. To build a Huffy Rail Bike I picked up on Monday. Told myself no more bikes but I’ve been looking for a decent Rail got a while. Before is Monday and after is today Wednesday. Still a bit more to do but it’s just...
  5. tanksalot

Thanks , These bins are so full and so heavy I’m a little conserned for my bench .
  6. tanksalot

I found these in the hardware This gives me a idea.
  7. tanksalot

I got a bunch of free old NOS hardware from my grandfathers machine shop (He passed away last fall at 98) . This will be helpful for bike builds and has sentimental value to me.
  8. tanksalot

A quick road test . Good thing about a rideable bike you can come up with ideas as you ride.
  9. tanksalot

Playing with some ideas. Worlds Fair side plates . Nah ? Jet pack in the rack kind of like a Flux Capacitor? Maybe it kind of looks interesting caged. It’s not mounted in the photo it’s just tossed in the rack.
  10. tanksalot

It’s hard to see how great this works in the photo. I Figured out a great set up for mounting the refrigerator rack to the rear rack .
  11. tanksalot

Ok some boring stuff like turning L brackets into flat brackets and cutting down hardware to fit. Still need to trim the tops of the brackets as they are off set screws . But leaving them for now in case I find a use for mounting something on them.
  12. tanksalot

Now what to use this for ?
  13. tanksalot

My attempt of removing the 4 blue stripes off of a white spoke cover was clearly more effort than it worth . I need it to be all white to replace the orange one on the tank I’m using this for a paint protector .
  14. tanksalot

BO15 Higgy-o

Nice starting point.
  15. tanksalot

I keep meaning to check every time I’m near the bike I forget to look. Lol
  16. tanksalot

The bar angle is for comfort but it was auctially fine to ride with lower bars . I agree your right about the bars needing to Parallel and I intend on moving them down a bit but it puts the center of the bars is pretty close to the top bar of the frame when I had them lower . I’m hoping I can...
  17. tanksalot

Side view with the rear fender.
  18. tanksalot

The rear of the bike is in mock up mode please excuse the pull ties. What the heck did I do ? Speed vents . I had to pull off the rear wheel for one fender screw .
  19. tanksalot

BO15 Reborn from the Ashes

Sorry that happened good luck with your rebuild.
  20. tanksalot

Thank you for the opinion I’ve been having a hard time deciding on the rack and pipes . The build looks a little cleaner / more sleek I believe with no rack but the practical use is great . And I have plans for the pipes that will up grade their usefulness.