Search results

1. kingfish254

Like New Condition Rear Rack

$40 Plus Shipping Like New Condition Rear Rack
  2. kingfish254

Build Off 16 Highlight Thread

Use this thread to post up highlights that you see from others Build threads. Only rule is, you can't post your own build. Here is how @Toeslider envisioned this thread back in BO8 In this thread I would like to see links to, or pictures of, cool things that people are doing in their build off...
  3. kingfish254

⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡

⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ I'm in again. This will be my 11th Build Off build. So far I've finished 1st (twice), 2nd, 3rd(twice), 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 26th; I was shooting for 8th place this year, but this year I'm shooting for 11th!!! I don't know if I can crank it one louder like Nigel...
  4. kingfish254

BO9 FINAL RANKINGS - GALLERY

I started building Final Rankings Galleries in BO11 and just realized that we didn't have one for Build Off 9. So I thought it would be cool to make a gallery with our Build Off 9 bikes in the order they finished. I'll try and do the same for previous build offs as well. Unfortunately some...
  5. kingfish254

BO10 FINAL RANKINGS - GALLERY

I started building Final Rankings Galleries in BO11 and just realized that we didn't have one for Build Off 10. So I thought it would be cool to make a gallery with our Build Off 10 bikes in the order they finished. I'll try and do the same for previous build offs as well. Unfortunately some...
  6. kingfish254

"Speed Demon" 1950s JC Higgins JetFlow

I was excited to track down and score this bike. It was built out by Hounddog in 2012/2013, But it is also a piece of RRB history. That tank was originally done by @American Vintage Bicycle Supply back in BO6 for his Speed Demon build in 2011. Hounddog sold it a couple of years ago and I...
  7. kingfish254

SOLD Strato Flite Spaceliner Astro Flite Chrome Chainguard

$20 plus shipping Strato Flite Spaceliner Astro Flite Chrome Chainguard
  8. kingfish254

KINGFISH254 Sale Thread One.1 - 10 Cool Items So Far

SOLD All 3 hubs have been sold There will be a bunch of different items below in different posts. 2 Skiptooth 36H Hubs - New Departure Model C - (Musselman Model M SOLD) - New Departure Model D Musselman hub in the middle SOLD New Departure Hubs are available for $30 each plus shipping
  9. kingfish254

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE VOTING THREAD GALLERY

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE VOTING Thanks to everyone that joined in on the fun this year!!! Special thanks to @OddJob for setting this up!!! We all had fun participating and watching! We have 7 entries and there are 3 pics for every entry, so make sure to check them all out. You've...
  10. kingfish254

1954 Homemade CWC / AMF Roadmaster 24" Tandem

Scored this cool homemade tandem. Turns out it is made from a pair of his and hers CWC/AMF built 1954 AMF Roadmaster 24" bikes. It's done quite well too. Solid, straight, and in great shape. My guess is the tandem work was done quite some time ago. The serial numbers aren't that far apart from...
  11. kingfish254

Vintage Prewar Delta Front Loader Torpedo Light (Shell, Bezel, and Lens).

$100 shipped Vintage Prewar Delta Front Loader Torpedo Light (Shell, Bezel, and Lens). Empty inside. Great for a modern retrofit.
  12. kingfish254

SOLD 1951 CWC Roadmaster Skiptooth Original Paint Complete Bicycle

SOLD - $450 plus shipping - SOLD 1951 CWC Roadmaster Skiptooth Original Paint Complete Bicycle. Navy/White/Red Pinstripe. Troxel Saddle. New Departure Skiptooth Painted and Striped Wheelset with Vintage Royal Master and Davis Deluxe Tires
  13. kingfish254

SOLD Rollfast Roamer Prewar Long Tank -

SOLD $950 Plus Shipping Rollfast Roamer Prewar Long Tank Appears to be an older repaint in keeping with the Rollfast scheme. Vintage Allstate tires display tires (possible occasional riders) New Departure hub. Wheels need a little truing. Tanks Horn untested Pedal axles are a little bent...
  14. kingfish254

SOLD 1968 Schwinn StingRay Fastback Ramshorn 5 Speed Coppertone Original Survivor

$900 plus shipping 1968 Schwinn StingRay Fastback Ramshorn 5 Speed Coppertone Original Survivor
  15. kingfish254

Felt Deep Six - Get your $17 chance at it!! - ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!

I drove down to Florida a couple of weeks ago to grab this once ridden Felt Deep Six based on a tip from @Captain Awesome ! Today, I dusted it off, took some pics and posted it up in another Billy Bueno's Random Prize Drawings Facebook Group. Here is a link if you want a chance to win it for...
  16. kingfish254

My 2nd 2005 Trek CNC Rail Score

A couple of years ago, I scored one of the Trek CNC Rails in the Cruisers book. I ended up building that one out as Holeshot for BO13. Earlier this year I broke it down and raffled off the frame and later the Schwinn Spoiler forks. Right after I got that first Rail and realized it was one...
  17. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - GALLERY

I thought it would be cool to make a gallery with our Build Off 15 Class 2 bikes in the order they finished. Ties are placed in alphabetical order.
  18. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!! Here are the unofficial final rankings for BO15 Class 2. Someone please check behind me. 155 Voters this year Ties indicated with "=" Ranking - Votes Build Number. Build Name by Builder 1st - 97 12. Raydarlux Space Cadet by Mr Unhinged 2nd - 89 5. Cyrus the Virus by...
  19. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 1 FINAL RANKINGS - GALLERY

I thought it would be cool to make a gallery with our Build Off 15 Class 1 bikes in the order they finished. Ties are placed in alphabetical order.
  20. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 1 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!! Here are the unofficial final rankings for BO15 Class 1. Someone please check behind me. 173 Voters this year Ties indicated with "=" Ranking - Votes Build Number. Build Name by Builder 1st - 86 51. SteamRoller by kingfish254 2nd - 72 65. (Trike-Tor)...WAHA-SEDB-3...