Search results

1. Chuy

What have you been riding lately?

My KHS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chuy

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Anyone here have one of these hybrid cruisers? Very GT-ish, has nice lines. Would look nice as a BMX cruiser. Seller and head badge say its an American Flyer, couldn’t find the model online. My brain automatically puts a straight fork on everything! Here’s the offer up ad in case anyone’s...
  3. Chuy

Huffy Slither.

I like the crankset on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

Kenda K 905’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

Thanks! Thats a temporary home for the wheels. I’m gonna make/build another set using some actual 7X Araya’s next, those are gonna go on this bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

Holy craaaaaap! These came out way better then I expected! Filled in the holes with a strip of carbon fiber vinyl and also threw a little strip of vinyl where the red band is. Cant wait to throw them on and cruise around. I can call this one complete. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Chuy

any shooters in the group??

It was at Angeles Shooting Range, it’s a nice range with steel targets up to 600 yards away. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Chuy

Some scores/Upgrades/Stuff

Picked up a few 20”s today. Blue one is a Golden Lion, couldn’t locate the model online though. Cool muscle bike with a 3 speed. Red one on the left is a Schwinn, I have no idea what one in the middle is. Has clean welds with pressed/crimped in dropouts. Someone here know what frame...
  10. Chuy

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

This “ancient” double person bike is prob the bike for me. I can decide the destination and my wife can decide how fast she wants to get us there! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

Decided to go into a different direction with the hub. Swapped out the shimano hub with a bendix red band coaster. Trued the wheel on my homemade stand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Chuy

Interesting stem shifters.

Those remind me of lowrider switches for the hydraulics. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Chuy

Got some goodies in the mail today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Chuy

Huffy Back Water conversion to 27.5 single speed

That diamond frame has good geometry, would make a cool BMX cruiser. But, In my head I put straight forks on every bike I see. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Chuy

A Lowly NEXT cruiser

NEXT cruisers beg to be turned into BMX cruisers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Chuy

Treasure Bucket [catch all thread]

I’ve been on the lookout for some of these scooters. Cool find! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Chuy

I’m unsure of the size and if I part out I’m gonna try and sell it locally first (Los Angeles area). To be completely honest, I don’t even know how to ship a bicycle frame. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Chuy

Fuji fixie track bike. Bought it for $100, I only really wanted the Brooks B17, but I’ll snatch the Crankset too. Minus the broken stem, it’s in good condition. Bike will prob be parted out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Chuy

Brooks leather too far gone to restore? *yes it is!*

It’s far too gone! Just went to check on the saddle and it tore as soon as I slightly pulled it apart. I’ll throw it up on the web as “vintage” now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Chuy

Brooks leather too far gone to restore? *yes it is!*

I got this B72 in a box full of other saddles. I’ve considered restoring it, but I don’t have the slightest of how to do it. But before I dive into the world of leather restoration, is the saddles leather too far gone? I’ll post a few more pics in a bit. The frames in good shape, a little crust...