Search results

1. Mesquite Hugger

It Works, Man!

Thanks for the tip! That bike is sweet! What front hub are you running?
  2. Mesquite Hugger

It Works, Man!

Definitely digging "KlunXer!"
  3. Mesquite Hugger

Build Off Bike, MattiThundrrr's

Hey, Matti - you might consider going back to the original theme - I found you some wiiiide bars that fit the bill, but it may be hard to find grips...
  4. Mesquite Hugger

It Works, Man!

Maybe a Xlunxer, but I'm not sure how to pronounce it! ;-)
  5. Mesquite Hugger

It Works, Man!

I'd like to find a way to bend old bars back into shape with common garage tools, but it's much easier to find another pair. These will probably go on the wall as decoration.
  6. Mesquite Hugger

It Works, Man!

Thanks, man. I like those wide bars a lot but they seem to have a little problem... A friend of mine has a lot of old dirt bikes, so I hope to find another pair like those.
  7. Mesquite Hugger

It Works, Man!

8. Mesquite Hugger

Felt Heavy Duty

That rack mount is brilliant!
  9. Mesquite Hugger

Opinions On This Seat

I wouldn't care for it on a lot of bikes, but on a Spaceliner that thing's gonna fit right in - cool!
  10. Mesquite Hugger

jaws

Looking forward to see this one come together!
  11. Mesquite Hugger

1960's Columbia 26 inch frame

Sweet frame - love the way the metallic paint faded.
  12. Mesquite Hugger

What's the widest 24" tire you've run on an unmodified Worksman INB frame?

This helps a lot. I was hoping for 26x2.3 or a 24x2.5. The 24" is looking more attractive.
  13. Mesquite Hugger

What's the widest 24" tire you've run on an unmodified Worksman INB frame?

I'm trying to decide on 24" or 26" for a strandie/klunker build and was hoping for some advice and maybe pics. Thanks!
  14. Mesquite Hugger

Schwinn/Bendix 26" 2-speed NO LONGER FOR SALE

I don't have a matching front wheel for it. The rim has no significant pitting but does have the normal scuffing for its age. I'm including pics of the two most noticeable dents. Let me know if you have other questions.
  15. Mesquite Hugger

It looks like I priced it a little high or nobody wants one. How about $105 shipped?
  16. Mesquite Hugger

The hub shifts and brakes nicely, rim is straight and all spoke have good tension. It comes with a new Kenda tire (specific for the English Schwinn rim) and a new Sunlite tube. $130 shipped to continental US lower 48. Paypal or Venmo only. Thanks for checking it out!
  17. Mesquite Hugger

Back in the saddle again!

"From here out it's build, laugh, love and ride!!!" That's awesome! Be well!
  18. Mesquite Hugger

SOLD His & Hers 1939-1941 Elgin Tanker Projects - UPDATED 11/29/2020!!!

Those things are cool - love the grates for the chainstays.
  19. Mesquite Hugger

Schwinn Typhoon plant bike $50 Brownwood, TX

I'd pick this one up, but it's about 4 hours south. https://abilene.craigslist.org/bik/d/brownwood-cool-plant-bile-old/7224527373.html
  20. Mesquite Hugger

My new office

At least you have a Schwinn and a ladder in your corner - if you just had a roll of duct tape, some JB weld, and a ratchet strap, you could conquer the world!