Search results

1. CRASH

REDUCED Super Spyder XL 26" muscle bike

Have you always wanted to ride a muscle bike to look cool, but you look like a bear in a circus on one? Here's your answer! Located in California, but will ship to the lower 48 for free! Custom Resto-mod. Adult muscle bike based off the 20" model. New hand-built wheels both front and back...
  2. CRASH

BMXBO Top 5 winners for 2020/2021

Congrats to all who made it over the finish line with their builds! It's been a tough season for builds, so thank you for participating! The top 5 finishers for the BMXBO are: 1st Place: "Scramblin" by @Dizzle Problems 2nd Place: "Mag Ray" by @kram 3rd Place: "RIPPER" by @sandman 4th...
  3. CRASH

MBBO Top 5 winners for 2020/2021

Congrats to all who made it over the finish line with their builds! It's been a tough season for builds, so thank you for participating! The top 5 finishers for the MBBO are: 1st Place: "The Goblin", 1969 Huffy Rail by ... well... me. :blackeye: 2nd Place: "Cheap Copper" by @kram 3rd...
  4. CRASH

BMXBO 202/21 Voting Thread

If you have not been following along on the build-off, please check the finished threads as there are lots of little details you might miss: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/bmx-build-2020-21-finished-bikes.204/ Bikes are in the order they were entered to the finished thread, you...
  5. CRASH

MBBO 202/21 Voting Thread

If you have not been following along on the build-off, please check the finished threads as there are lots of little details you might miss: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/mbbobuild-2020-21-finished-bikes.203/ Bikes are in the order they were entered to the finished thread, you...
  6. CRASH

I finished 3!

For the last couple years, I wasn't even able to finish 1 build. This year I finished 3! I got in trouble doing it because I had to blow off something on the last day... but... I got them done!
  7. CRASH

The Dragst-Her Too

Build Thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/dragst-her-too.112479/
  8. CRASH

1969 Huffy Rail: "The Goblin"

Build Thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/off-the-rails-1969-huffy-goblin.112929/
  9. CRASH

Super Spyder XL

Build thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/super-spyder-xl.112430/
  10. CRASH

Announcement: Deadline Extension - March 15th

With only 1 week to go, the lack of completed bikes is disappointing. I'm sure there are a lot of entrants affected by the really harsh weather, so I’m hoping extending another 2 weeks will help being more bikes across the finish line. New deadline: March 15th. 9pm CST As a friend once said...
  11. CRASH

Announcement: Deadline extension - March 15th

With only 1 week to go, the lack of completed bikes is disappointing. I'm sure there are a lot of entrants affected by the really harsh weather, so I’m hoping extending another 2 weeks will help being more bikes across the finish line. New deadline: March 15th. 9pm CST As a friend once said...
  12. CRASH

ANNOUNCEMENT: Deadline extension: March 15th.

13. CRASH

Announcement: Deadline extended to March 1st 9pm CT

Votes have been cast, and an extension of the MBBO/BMXBO deadline has been decided. The new deadline is: March 1st at 9pm CT GET TO BUILDIN'!
  14. CRASH

A vote about extending the MBBO/BMXBO deadline

There has been discussion about changing the deadline date and time. Please let your voice be heard.
  15. CRASH

Was the completion date changed?

I swear the end MBBO was originally February 1st, not January 15th. Am I wrong, or was it changed. Since I retired from the Navy and started working in retail, getting anything done in November and December is a near impossibility. You can prove that from my lack of progress on any of my...
  16. CRASH

Off the Rails: 1969 Huffy Goblin

Throwing in another build because I’ve been so good keeping up with the other two! Lol. This one should be just a restoration that doesn’t need a lot of parts, but a lot of work. Here’s what I’m starting with:
  17. CRASH

Take apart an old disc brake

I’ve really lost steam on the other disc brake I got because the guy cut the spokes off and I can’t get the disc off to respoke the wheel. $90 down the drain. So a friend found another one on a bike in his area, bought the bike and sent me everything for it, including the wheel. So... has...
  18. CRASH

Removing an vintage brake disc?

I’ve never messed with a set up like this, so I want to tread lightly. I see threads on the front, so I’m assuming it screws off. What I’m worried about, much like trying to break a freewheel loose, the power comes from turning the wheel. Since the wheel isn’t there any longer, what can I do...
  19. CRASH

Dragst-Her Too

I'm going to take another crack at this. I got as far as building the wheels and modifying the shifter before I had to bow out last year due to work and finances. So since I figure most are just using wheels they already have built, as well as shifters... I'm fine to restart this project. My...
  20. CRASH

Shimano '5' cover

Looking for one of these in nice shape. Cash is ready, or I have a NOS '3' cover to trade.