Search results

1. CRASH

Rollfaster

Looks great except for that 16" seat. They just look too small and I've never understood why they were made. That frame is great! Would look good with an ivory or silver seat IMO. Nice score!
  2. CRASH

REDUCED Super Spyder XL 26" muscle bike

Have you always wanted to ride a muscle bike to look cool, but you look like a bear in a circus on one? Here's your answer! Located in California, but will ship to the lower 48 for free! Custom Resto-mod. Adult muscle bike based off the 20" model. New hand-built wheels both front and back...
  3. CRASH

MBBO Top 5 winners for 2020/2021

Thank you to everyone who participated in the voting! I appreciate that the Goblin took first, but I think we had some really fantastic builds in the mix this year. Congrats to all!
  4. CRASH

BMXBO Top 5 winners for 2020/2021

I'd like to call out @kram for two 2nd place finishes in two separate classes! That's quite a feat!
  5. CRASH

BMXBO Top 5 winners for 2020/2021

Congrats to all who made it over the finish line with their builds! It's been a tough season for builds, so thank you for participating! The top 5 finishers for the BMXBO are: 1st Place: "Scramblin" by @Dizzle Problems 2nd Place: "Mag Ray" by @kram 3rd Place: "RIPPER" by @sandman 4th...
  6. CRASH

MBBO Top 5 winners for 2020/2021

Congrats to all who made it over the finish line with their builds! It's been a tough season for builds, so thank you for participating! The top 5 finishers for the MBBO are: 1st Place: "The Goblin", 1969 Huffy Rail by ... well... me. :blackeye: 2nd Place: "Cheap Copper" by @kram 3rd...
  7. CRASH

ANNOUNCEMENT: Deadline extension: March 15th.

That's personal choice. Do you believe that you've earned your vote? Then vote for yourself! I would only ask as a builder that you don't avoid votes for deserving bikes to further your own build. It's a small friendly build off.
  8. CRASH

I thought I had it figured out. When I went and actually tried, it didn't work out. So I got help and put them up. Ready for voting!
  9. CRASH

BMXBO 202/21 Voting Thread

If you have not been following along on the build-off, please check the finished threads as there are lots of little details you might miss: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/bmx-build-2020-21-finished-bikes.204/ Bikes are in the order they were entered to the finished thread, you...
  10. CRASH

MBBO 202/21 Voting Thread

If you have not been following along on the build-off, please check the finished threads as there are lots of little details you might miss: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/mbbobuild-2020-21-finished-bikes.203/ Bikes are in the order they were entered to the finished thread, you...
  11. CRASH

I have no idea how to add each picture to the poll. It's frustrating. I want to build it like Luke has done... but can't figure out how.
  12. CRASH

Well... we have to wait till Steve has time to set everything up. I have no permissions to do any of it.
  13. CRASH

technical question

I just did that today. What I did was edit the thread, copied the URL, made a new pic of the pic I wanted, then deleted the same pic that was in the wrong spot. I hope that makes sense.
  14. CRASH

Super Spyder XL

Those are the emergency red grips. Lol. Dragst-Her has your white ones. Building another with clear sparkle. Love your grips! Two words: purple sparkle!!
  15. CRASH

Super Spyder XL

This and the Goblin are looking for new homes. ;)
  16. CRASH

I finished 3!

I think I'm going to handicap myself by slowing down to maybe a bike a year after I finish the 2 I have left.
  17. CRASH

Crash's Bike Build page

Updated with my 3 entries into the '20/'21 MBBO.
  18. CRASH

I finished 3!

For the last couple years, I wasn't even able to finish 1 build. This year I finished 3! I got in trouble doing it because I had to blow off something on the last day... but... I got them done!
  19. CRASH

The Dragst-Her Too

Build Thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/dragst-her-too.112479/
  20. CRASH

Dragst-Her Too