Search results

1. Verrt

Free dirt free water bottle

I bet it's prettier, though. And the air is probably clean enough you don't need to chew after taking a breath.
  2. Verrt

The Rock Rat

Those are cool.
  3. Verrt

Yella’ Ross

Those tires are a good choice. I'm not always fan of non-black tread tires, but the grey really works on that bike.
  4. Verrt

The race to a million by 2022!

Hey! That's OUR queen. You lost your teasing rights when you threw the tea in the harbour!
  5. Verrt

In the 23 hours since yesterday's progress report we've only done 68 posts. That's a little shy of the 183.5 a day needed. But we might make up for it over the weekend. And on a broader scale my gut says we'll hit the goal during 2021's big build off. I'll check again next Wednesday. 7 days...
  6. Verrt

Let me consult the super computer :nerd:
  7. Verrt

I know Canadian grass is quite popular. Didn't know about the dirt.
  8. Verrt

That's 120 post an hour, you only need to post 182.5 extra each week, hoser. QE2 expects better of her subjects.
  9. Verrt

Sleeping Giant

If I wanted it ready to ride, it could probably be done in one wrenching session. But I'm kinda going overkill on this one. :bigsmile: I looked at those. The triangle ones are also cool stacked. I couldn't find any that met my requirements for proportion, power usage, and price. As it stands...
  10. Verrt

Ok, in a vain attempt to stop the BBOM ruining one of the last remaining things in my life that's not now completely insane I'm going to come up with an indisputable definition very quickly. To do this I choose to take the definition of Rat Rod extremely literally. I present the undeniable rat...
  11. Verrt

Hahahahaha. Oh man. Proper chuckles. I don't even have a witty retort that stands up to that.
  12. Verrt

I'M NOT YELLING, I'M BEING EMPHATIC!
  13. Verrt

926,218 We've only done 735 posts in 5 days! 147 a day is not good enough! At that rate it'll take us 1.3 years to get to a million! We're going to have to average 183.5 posts a day to make the deadline of December 31 2021. Maybe we can run a kickstarter so @MattiThundrrr can take a couple...
  14. Verrt

Sleeping Giant

Haven't made any progress. But because it's been a while since I posted an update, thought I'd put up a couple of full bike pics of where it's at, and make a list of what's left. Still to go, roughly in order: Finalize headlight mounting. Headlight plate/shield (could get scraped). Buy...
  15. Verrt

That's cause you have three arms
  16. Verrt

My wife got one of these contigo bottles a few years ago. When we saw them in store available again we bought a couple more. I don't really ride in the dirt these days, but anything you drop on a Chicago street is going to come back coated in something you won't want to drink. Dirt free...
  17. Verrt

Very Versatile Bicycle Lights

Cool idea. :39: Illuminated hub shiner?
  18. Verrt

Remember when . . .

Dad taught me to never injure an animal I didn't intend to kill, and never kill an animal I didn't intend to eat. As I mainly ate vegemite and cheese sandwiches, there wasn't much point in hunting. Banned from science class for making a flame thrower. Dug through council pickup piles to find...
  19. Verrt

Remember when . . .

20. Verrt

Red Bent

The Redcumbent