Search results

1. Brian macumber

Twisted typhoon (name change)

Got a seat in last Thursday and turnedout to be the wrong color black sent them a email and receivedone back saying a return shipping label sent. Monday received the right one blue before I even got to mail the wrong one back. It's a little lighter than the blue I sprayed the frame but will...
  2. Brian macumber

ALiEN FiRE REWiND

Gonna have to try that when I get around to cover a couple seats. About how long would you suggest leaving it in the hot water? And do you glue it before you put the wet leather on or after it dries?
  3. Brian macumber

ᕲᗩᗩᗩᘉᘜᘿᖇ ᖇᓰᕲᘿ

That doesn't look comfortable to ride^^.
  4. Brian macumber

Thanks but it's not really looking like a satin more like a semi gloss not sure what I did wrong. Still like the color though.
  5. Brian macumber

Over the weekend I was able to get the frame painted satin ink blue and some parts antique white. Just using paint I had leftover from previous bikes. Ordered the seat should be here this weekend or Monday. Also picked up this set of rims and tires will be using the rims not sure on tires which...
  6. Brian macumber

CCM CHALLENGER

:cool:
  7. Brian macumber

After priming I give it a light sanding with like 220 then wipe down with acetone.
  8. Brian macumber

Dragst-Her Too

I was gonna suggest another strap through the bottom around the bottom of the handle bars.
  9. Brian macumber

I just used my sander with some 36 grit sandpaper and a short piece of pipe that matched the twisted pieces by had and scuffed it up as best I could. Then hit it up with the self etching primer and hope it sticks.
  10. Brian macumber

Decided to use the low rider Springer with the twisted pieces so the reason for the name change. Scuffed up all the parts with some 35 grit and primed with some self etching primer and hanging everywhere in my shop. Need to order some new spokes for the front rim and a couple other things. Hope...
  11. Brian macumber

Fire Rat

That chain guard is cool
  12. Brian macumber

What have you been riding lately?

Had the Irish Springer out for a ride.
  13. Brian macumber

Not a lot of progress but I did manage to get the frame down to bare metal over the last couple of days. then today I was able to get it primed Noticed that the fork was bentbut with the help of my son-in-law and a one inch pipe bender slide over the steerer tube we was able to get it...
  14. Brian macumber

E-Stay Rider

Very creative with those bicycle parts
  15. Brian macumber

Strange Dark

Sorry too hear
  16. Brian macumber

Threw a few parts on to see if I liked it and not too bad but still not sold on it. Would have to get one of the grandkids to do the test ride. Before I go much further I need to figure out how I can treat the rust inside of the frame. I have tried the OA bath before didn't work out. Would like...
  17. Brian macumber

Dragst-Her Too

I have trouble after 10 minutes remembering where I put something lol.
  18. Brian macumber

Strange Dark

looks way off center of the BB looking at where the weld is.
  19. Brian macumber

Rollchange 2.0

Truing up the back wheel went better than I thought it would only broke about 10 spokes lol. Lucky I had some other spokes that fit. Finished getting the chain guard and chain on and added a few more parts. Took it out for a test ride and it rides great. Also changed out the seat with a...
  20. Brian macumber

DYNO-MYTE

What he said ^^