Search results

1. Johnny-Sprocket

Plus good beer and food and pin up girl taking photos next to bikes.

Plus good beer and food and pin up girl taking photos next to bikes.
  2. Johnny-Sprocket

So the event is just over a month away. it starts at 1 and goes until 9pm. we will be having the...

So the event is just over a month away. it starts at 1 and goes until 9pm. we will be having the judging take place all day and the winner will be announced right before the band plays at six. its going to be on a Sat Aug30th. bring as many heads as you can get. allot of clubs and allot of good...
  3. Johnny-Sprocket

ATTENTION NOR CAL RATS

Im having an event and need more bikes!! SO GET IT TOGETHER AND COME RIDE ALL MY PEEPS!!
  4. Johnny-Sprocket

yo I'm looking for some support for an event... could you help bring peeps?? or yourself??

yo I'm looking for some support for an event... could you help bring peeps?? or yourself??
  5. Johnny-Sprocket

6. Johnny-Sprocket

hey brotha... My name is johnny from murphys CA and i was looking for event help. are you...

hey brotha... My name is johnny from murphys CA and i was looking for event help. are you interested in coming to an event aug 30th an hour an 45 min away from sac?? I need more bikes to attend this event and maybe you might have some buddies who would support this event i plan on having once a...
  7. Johnny-Sprocket

I LOVE SURFING SANTA CRUZ WAHH WAHHHHH!!

I LOVE SURFING SANTA CRUZ WAHH WAHHHHH!!
  8. Johnny-Sprocket

CLASSIC/CUSTOM CRUISER SHOW! MURPHYS CA

This Event is going to have it all... Classic/Custom Bikes, Games, Prizes, Live Music, Food, Venders, Auctions, Swaps, Ride through town, Wine Tasting, Family Fun, Sponsored by over 14 Cruiser Clubs and Schwinn. Some new custom and ancient bikes to be showed and sold. First, second, and third...