Search results

1. modelcarjedi

1962 Schwinn American slimline tank

This is the bike to get! Rides great. Has that sweet patina you want. New tires and chain. Lots of KOOl accessories. $275 or reasonable offer. local sale only. . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. modelcarjedi

1974 Ross ••finished••

I love this bike! It rides great and I think it looks pretty kool. Special thanks to @hamppea for hooking me up with a kool seat. With out this seat this project would have failed. I’d also like to thank @ind-chuckz for the sweet rear rim. I’ve put roughly 60 miles on it so far! [emoji41] On...
  3. modelcarjedi

60’s sears middleweight

Bike has new tires and chain. The battery tray looks brand new and works. Local sale only. Will consider trades on schwinn middleweights men’s or women’s $175 obo I’m located in Harford County Maryland Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. modelcarjedi

74 Ross Compact

History of this bike. My mother bought this bike for me. I was working nightshift when she sent me a text asking if I wanted this bike. I wasn’t too mad once I saw that lovely pea green and cool fenders. I immediately saw a low buck fastback/mantaray style build. Theme of this bike The theme...
  5. modelcarjedi

Build off parts needed. Speedometer Ross reflector

I’m looking for a working speedometer for a 26” bike. Mid 70’s or newer. I’m looking for something inexpensive. If it’s rare it’s not for this build. I’m also looking for a rear reflector and bracket from a Ross Compact see attached pic. Thanks!! Keith Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. modelcarjedi

**found** Funky cool banana seat

I’m looking for a cool seat for my build off bike. I’m looking for something like the seats pictured. I’d like something with green in it. I’m looking for something like these. Let me know what you have. Thanks Keith Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. modelcarjedi

Murray meteor flite

Saw this on Fbook market place and it was close to me. The seller was hard to get info out of. Against my better judgement I went and picked it up. Cool bike. Sadly it’s a 24” bike. It’s really cool looking but I assumed it was 26” oh well it was a nice ride [emoji851] Rinsed it off for that...
  8. modelcarjedi

What’s this pile of rust :)

Saw this neat looking mess on fbook market place. The seller hasn’t replied to my questions yet. So can anyone here ID this bike. This is the only pic on the ad Thanks Keith Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. modelcarjedi

Troxel seat spring

I’m searching for a spring for this seat. It came on a sears bike. Thank you ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. modelcarjedi

Sears middleweight help

Any info on this beauty would be great. I mostly deal with schwinns. Check out those monster truck tires [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. modelcarjedi

Sears Middleweight & 2 speed Schwinn Typhoon

I picked this up today when I was at the fall Carlisle swap meet. I was looking at the sears bike and somehow the schwinn got worked into the deal. [emoji41] I’ve never owned a sears bike so this should be a fun change Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. modelcarjedi

1951 Schwinn

Good friend of mine dropped this off to me today. I typically build middleweights but can’t wait to dig into this thing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. modelcarjedi

70’s Ross Compact

My mother bought this for me and I’ll pick it up over the weekend. Nothing like waking up from working nightshift and getting a text asking if you want this bike. I’ll find out more once I bring it home :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. modelcarjedi

27 annual Bicycle Rack swap meet and bike show pics

Nice swap meet with plenty of eye candy to look at. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. modelcarjedi

Schwinn speedster and Collegiate

Saw these on the letgo app. The price for the pair was good so I brought them home. The speedster is rough but not too terrible. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. modelcarjedi

$10 goodwill schwinn

I couldn't pass it up for $10.60 [emoji41] I'm going to use it to convert my 79 boys 24" to a 5 speed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. modelcarjedi

1979 schwinn Mantaray clone •Finished•

I want a fastback but they are a little small. I'd love a Manta Ray but I'm kinda cheap :) so I picked up a cheap 24" Collegiate. I saw one built up like this one eBay. So yeah I'm a cheap rip off artist. My plan is to use as many schwinn parts as I can. The bars are off of a 75 fastback. Here...
  18. modelcarjedi

72 schwinn Super Sport

Picked this up for 0$ today :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. modelcarjedi

1979 schwinn collegiate

Kept seeing this pop up on the Facebook market. I'll probably do a low buck banana seat bike build. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. modelcarjedi

Schwinn Predator 1/4 flash

I figured I'd do a build thread on this bike. We picked this up and The Newark bike project. Cool shop we will be going back Link to the shop https://newarkbikeproject.org/ My son saw it and had to have it. He's been removing all the spray paint. Replaced a broken pedal and worn out front...