Search results

1. Rat Rod

Emory Bikes!

Hate to be negative, but I'll believe it when I see it. Been a long run of CAD drawings to look at.
  2. Rat Rod

LIMITED EDITION SCHWINN GRAPE KRATE

For frame paint protection...meant to be left on.
  3. Rat Rod

can't delete/remove media items

Sorry no...unfortunately no idea why this is not working. The joys of forum software plugins. Hopefully it hasn't slowed down your sales.
  4. Rat Rod

Folks waiting for the next stimulus check. :bigsmile:
  5. Rat Rod

Just an FYI on the Grape Krates... My friend at Pacific said that there was a glitch with Amazon and there are still more inventory to sell. The product page on Amazon should be updated soon.
  6. Rat Rod

Ironically they were not supposed to be listed until 7/21 and someone goofed and had them posted this morning. I sent an email to my connection at Pacific asking if it was okay for me to have my video posted already and I guess that alerted them to the mistake. They took the Grape Krate off of...
  7. Rat Rod

I just posted a new unboxing and review video for the 2020 Schwinn Grape Krate. It goes on sale on Amazon on Tuesday, July 21, 2020. It's limited to 500 bikes and will surly sell out quick! They will be listed here tomorrow >> https://amzn.to/2WIXAtG
  8. Rat Rod

2020 SCHWINN ORANGE KRATE & COAL KRATE

Just a heads up for folks interested. Schwinn just launched the new Orange Krate and Coal Krate on Amazon. Click here for details: https://amzn.to/2Zy34th
  9. Rat Rod

can't delete/remove media items

Checked permissions and there doesn't seem to be anything that would keep folks from deleting files. I contemplated not installing this feature when I upgraded....thinking now that would have been a good idea after all.
  10. Rat Rod

Layout of voting thread.

What @kingfish254 said :thumbsup:
  11. Rat Rod

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Let's all be cool. :cool: We've got enough chaos in the streets these days as it is. Just an FYI...if someone is getting on your nerves you can click on their username and "Ignore" them. This should keep you from seeing their posts. Back to bicycles. :)
  12. Rat Rod

What Schwinn pedals do I have?

Yep...those are the pedals that came on the Phantom. At that point in time you could buy many of the Phantom parts at the bike shop so they were probably purchased separately or the shop selling the bike added them on. On Ebay they can bring anywhere from $100-$150 a pair these days.
  13. Rat Rod

BUILD OFF 15 SHIRTS

Yep...still available :)
  14. Rat Rod

85 GT MACH ONE

Long gone
  15. Rat Rod

NEW FORUM SOFTWARE LIVE

I don't think volume of posts would effect it. It's one of those options where it either works or it doesn't. I never have used that option myself either so I have no idea whether it works for me or not. One thing I will say about the back end of the forum software is that it is highly detailed...
  16. Rat Rod

New to the Forum - Intro

Welcome! :)
  17. Rat Rod

BO15 ‘MeriCruiser

The tires and the shirt look great! Thanks again for the sale. :)
  18. Rat Rod

King Sting

Never could figure it out...they were vintage 80s and made in Mexico.
  19. Rat Rod

NEW FORUM SOFTWARE LIVE

I had it set as the Open Graph image for the forum when I posted a link on Facebook and forgot to switch it back to the logo.
  20. Rat Rod

SOLD FELT CANVAS Frame Kit *Build-a-Kustom* NEW in Box (2 remaining) $140.00

DO NOT PAY ANYONE FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYPAL PAYMENTS. Go to this calculator and determine the amount of fees and add that to the payment amount. https://thefeecalculator.com/ You are giving up any coverage by PayPal when you pay Friends and Family.