Search results

1. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Retro Mullet Ratpacker - 90’s steel MTB // 2X9 // disc conversion // mullet bike

LOVE this color scheme! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Rusty&Krusty

LOVE that saddle! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dr. Tankenstein

1957 J.C. Higgins (Wifey wants a cruiser)

I have the 1956 boys version of this bike, headlight is a one year only item, I believe. And yep, I got one ( in the process of being restored). Still need to paint the tank/chainguard and do the graphics Here’s how far I’ve resto-modded mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Shimano Nexus Rear Roller Brake

PM sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Pandemic Road Missile.

Bummer about your cat bud. That pic will make a cool badge. Hit up @OddJob to see how he etched his Back40 headbadges. Now, get on that she-shed build! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Emsbroek & Poesse Ratracer (pg5, almost done, planning the ride!)

I’d leave the black lettering off the tires, if it were me. Simple bike, keep it simple Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (purple fade layout)

Do the ‘definitely purple’ areas only for the first coat or two, then do the ‘fade to white’ on the last coat, maybe? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Dr. Tankenstein

Debut eBike build underway - 'BLUE BAMBOO' stretch cruiser

Never mind, found one, ordered it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

Debut eBike build underway - 'BLUE BAMBOO' stretch cruiser

Love this bike! Any chance you could send a link to that brilliant tail light? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Lean Mean Green Machine

Looking good bud, awesome grand baby too! Be sure to get that, lock nut on the crankset though. [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (TRIKE-TOR...Sport)

It’s not small, it’s ‘efficient’, ‘compact’, ‘sporty’... hahahahaha! Now that I see the scale with you on it, I like it even more! Cheers buddy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

I love that shade of red Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dr. Tankenstein

Husky Bikes Parts Resource

Been buying from them for years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 A Step-Through Time---Changing projects for build-off

Have her ride it, my Mrs. didn’t like her Monark until I slapped a set of apehangers on it, now all is good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 4-4-2

Apparently, from my build thread I used a thin pedal wrench to get things tightened down. I do know I should have used nylocks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 4-4-2

Been there on updating to motorcycle springs. My biggest challenge was tightening the nuts. It’s a small working space. I’ll try to find a pic of the finished job Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 TIERRA CRUISERA

Digging the Sublime decal [emoji1363] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Ratfink Supreme - Back From The Dead !

I could not love this bike any more than I do! Except, changing the owner...to me! Simply next level work bud, you killed it! Cheers, Rob Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Dr. Tankenstein

Ruff Lucky frame electric build

They appear to be 26x80mm wheels, if I had to guess. Contact member ind-chuckz, he can get the rims or build up the wheelset Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk