• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1968 Huffy wheel/Belknap badged muscle bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1968 Huffy Wheel bike/Belknap badged for Belknap Bluegrass hardware stores in Kentucky (I believe I'm saying that correctly)

Believed to be 100% original but weathered. Hard to find. Chrome trim on steering wheel missing. Chrome needs re-plated or replaced, TALL orig sissy bar. Can email more photos upon request. $450

I am located about 25 minutes west/northwest of Indianapolis close to I-65 and I-74.

I have not upgraded my membership to be able to attach photos and cannot use my Fotki account anymore. I can email directly though.

I would prefer not to ship as my schedule is not forgiving right now.

Here are the pics for ya
Good luck

Wheel 01.jpg
Wheel 02.jpg
Wheel 03.jpg
Wheel 04.jpg
Wheel 05.jpg
Wheel 06.jpg
Wheel 07.jpg
Wheel 08.jpg
Wheel 09.jpg
Wheel 10.jpg
Wheel 11.jpg
Wheel 12.jpg

Man, I love Wheels, but that's in some pretty rough shape for the money and no shipping. Is that Firestone slick blown out on the left side? It looks white, but may just be dirt.
Sorry for the delay.... Aaron had a race over the weekend. The side has OD'd on Crack and it is dirty. I'll ship it to you for $450 if that will help.

Latest posts

Back