24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onewheelsqueel said:
Red line tires would be really cool. Just a thought. Love me some redlines. I'd bet a 20" priced right would sell like hot cakes.
ht200.jpg

CRASH said:
Onewheelsqueel said:
Red line tires would be really cool. Just a thought. Love me some redlines. I'd bet a 20" priced right would sell like hot cakes.
ht200.jpg

Oooohhhh!!!! I may have to go look at the tires for my Beetle to see if that would be the way to go fer redlined! Thanks.

Still a real redline is ideal.

IM BUILDING AN 1981 HUFFY BIKE INTO A LOWRIDER TRIKE I KNOW THATS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT BUT I LIKE AND CAN APPRECIATE ALL BIKE STYLES MY QUESTION IS, WOULD THESE SLICKS FIT A 26 INCH BEACH CRUISER RIM? AND WOULD PUTTING THE FENDERS IN PLACE BE AN ISSUE ...SORRY BUT IM NEW TO ALL THIS ,THANKS AND HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR....!

My JS whitewalls arrived in only a few days, much to my delight.
They were on my Electra Vince within 30 mins of their arrival on my doorstep, and they look great!
Thanks again to everyone involved in getting these sick tires made!

Electra%20Vince.jpg
I HAVE A LOWRIDER TRIKE BUILD THAT IM WORKING ON RIGHT NOW...1981 HUFFY FRAME AND I WAS THINKING OF DOING IT THE SAME WAY 3 SLICKS ...BUT YOUR BIKE LOOKS SUPER IMPRESSIVE !!

So are these tires still available? I really want to build a muscle bike around a full black 26" rear.

BUMPIN' UP ...cause ..."are these still around..????":confused:

They have been out of business since last year. There are rumors of someone buying the molds and may start production again but no one knows who these people are or how to contact them.

Not out of business. They are selling their tires through Big Dee's Tack and Vet Supplies. I just ordered and received a 24" slick.
Jerald Sulky also has a FB presence where they mention building redline and whitewall slicks specifically for bike customizations.

Big Dee's link: http://www.bigdweb.com/

Jerald Sulky link: https://www.facebook.com/JeraldSulkyCo/

It took a couple of attempts.
Here are some tips -
  • They refer to the tires as 'Jerald' tires
  • "Tish" is aware of the inventory
  • If all else fails, call the Jerald Sulky company and speak to Eric ( I think that's his name), he will help you out. You'll have to listen to the phone tree and select 'Eric's cell phone' as an option. He's very helpful.

:13: It looks like they are going to be making a red line version of this tire!! :13:

Latest posts

Back