My first motorcycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my late Uncle's bike. He also owned a 2007 Honda Shadow which I sold for my Grandma so, in return, she gave me his 1984 V65 Sabre. It's been sitting for a long time so the carbs were rather gummed up but a friend helped to get them cleaned out and now it runs like a champ. It still needs brakes, tires and fork seals...and I need a motorcycle license. It has only 7900 miles on it.
DSCN1283.jpg

Lucky. i want a bike so bad, idc what it is lol. Be careful man, respect the thing, Be super defensive on the road, You dont know what ppl are gonna do. Just have fun but BEEEE CAREEFULLLL. :D

that is sweet. i'm not sure i've ever seen a V65 with that fixed fairing. i like it. hard bags would be cool.

Thanks guys. It has about 120 HP, so I'll be extra careful. My wife and son have occasional use for me. I'm going to sign up for a local school that's able to license you without going to the DMV. :D I'll post a photo after the bottom portion of the fairing is back on.

I've got the old Honda disease, too! I'll throw up some pics one day. Those V65 motors are very strong-running, be alert! I always liked the Sabre over the quasi-Harley Magnas.

Latest posts

Back