It's Coming GET-A-GRIP Cleveland TN it's our 5th Year!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait... Chicago will be in the house!!! Not sure what I'm bringing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You the man Pookie!

I took a look at the models, it's going to be a perfect day for a bike show and everything. You might need a jacket though, sunny and 50f. I'm on the other side of the world but I would be there if I could.

Attachments

• IMG_20160326_141356861.jpg
    IMG_20160326_141356861.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 200
We had a great time at this years G-A-G show. The weather really cooperated this time and as usual it was fun mingling with all of the Rat Rodders! Looking forward to next year already! Great job @dorr.

There where a lot of really nice bikes in the competition and I was happy and surprised that the Schwinn Convertible held it's own and was in the Top 20! :happy:
101_0695.jpg

Sorry I had to bail out early, but it was good seeing everyone and I'm glad this show is growing. Always a good time. Here is there a list of venders that was there? There was a guy there with a couple of Jr / Mini race 20-1/8 BMX bikes. After we left my 7 year old daughter decided she wanted to start racing, but we were to far down the road to come back. Just curious if it's anyone on here?

Sorry I had to bail out early, but it was good seeing everyone and I'm glad this show is growing. Always a good time. Here is there a list of venders that was there? There was a guy there with a couple of Jr / Mini race 20-1/8 BMX bikes. After we left my 7 year old daughter decided she wanted to start racing, but we were to far down the road to come back. Just curious if it's anyone on here?

Guy named Ed had it. He's not on here.

(678) 428-7259

For some reason David has been having an issue getting logged in to the forum, but he's working on getting it straightened out. He wanted me to post a link to a video from the show for him.

I had a great time guys!

Lets hope this works. For weeks I have been unsuccessful in posting on ratrodbikes and hope it is fixed. I want to thank everyone for the kind words said about our show and lets say honestly it could not be done without you and we THANK YOU!! Through your help we raised $2500.00 that went to the American Cancer Sociiety.

We have now purchased our giveaway bike for next year March 25, 2017 It is an original Road Master! It is a beauty! hope to see each of you next year.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    813.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    747.5 KB · Views: 176

Latest posts

Back