wow what a day....everything in the pic's for $200

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just got the mother load....all of them for $200......take a look and tell me what i have...
9.jpg

1-2.jpg

2.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

That is probably one of the best finds in a while. Nice amount of quality bikes.

Hard to tell any specifics. Trikes sell for 100-300 pretty easy, The blue Schwinn w/springer is good find. That springer is sought if the pivot is behind the steer tube.

Yeah...you could make your money back off of just one of those bikes and the rest is gravy.

So was this an ex-wife's fire sale or something?

if you look at the 2nd pic,,,there is a little bike that look like a motor bike,,,,it is a bike with a little motor on it....she told me it runs and it's in the deal...wow nice

banana seat Brian said:
im on my way...why do you ask?

It is better not to advertise your find until it is in safe hands. Many a deal has busted (schwinn forums and StingRay Krates) when the CL ad has been posted.

they are payed for,,im out of work at 4;00 and it will take me 1 hour to get there...I was told when the money changed hands it was a done deal.Ill post a few more pic's when i get home...

JoeyMac said:
banana seat Brian said:
......take a look and tell me what i have...

:shock: You have a bike problem. I can help. Send a few my way :)

Yall both have a problem, send the Schwinn with the springer my way and I will not charge you a dime to take it. Maybe it will solve all your problems with the bikes crowding around you. :D :D

Latest posts

Back